The crisis makes us all even more creative.

Los Angeles, CA(Zone 10a)

I'm back and love ye'all more!!!
I spent the whole Fall long at my next year's Ark. Pix coming

Thumbnail by KashtanGeorge
Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

Welcome back.. As always we look forward to seeing your pictures..

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Yes Welcome back. pictures please, Cindy

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Been missing you, George. Where was the picture above taken?

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Hi George! I don't believe we've met before. I'm Charlotte.

Booneville, MS

Welcome back, George. I always look forward to your pictures.

Aren't the next Olympics coming your way?

Thank's for posting, ye'all!
Yep, my way!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

George, if I may ask, what is the crisis you are speaking about? Yes, yes, pictures galore from you, please. I have traveled in your country but probably not in your region. Wonderful culture and people!

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Welcome back to the forum, George.

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

George!! Welcome back!! Love looking at your pics, you're in a gorgeous region!

Cville_Gardener, I'm speaking of the middle age crisis probably. Lol

crissyr, thank's about the region! I agree, Russia is a vast and delicious region.
as well, as yours, I love Texas! )))

Uuups, I meant Arizona ;~)

Look at my oaks.
this one I brought from near the St.Isaak cathedral in St.Pete. (second year seedling)

This one is called the Rock's oak. The acorn is from the forest near my sochi estate.

This is the third oak with the golden chain on his neck- my elder brother.
His middle age crisis is way behind. LOL

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Quote from KashtanGeorge :
Cville_Gardener, I'm speaking of the middle age crisis probably. Lol

LOL.

Yes, your country has many beautiful locations too. And the people there are very friendly and hospitable. ^_^

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Hi George!!! I'm glad to see you are back and look forward to more pictures of your beautiful home land!!! Sorry about the crisis!!! Been there, done that!!! LOL!!!!

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

Hello George! It's been years since we've talked, but I have wondered about you. Good to hear from you again. I moved to another state, Illinois, since we talked.

Hi Pat! Nice to see you here...

Hey Kim. I'm lurking some again...

I am glad, Pat!

Actually George, I'm in Arkansas, AZ is Arizona, and no I'm not expecting you to know that, this is not a test LOL

LOL on the crisis!! I'm not there yet but my DH turns 50 in May so I know it's coming!

Love the oaks! We have White Oaks in the forest here, oak trees are big and beautiful!

It's like over, finally!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I'm glad that you are accepting the age crisis!!! Good thing, it's almost another year and of course, another year older!!!! LOL!!! Welcome back!!!

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Hi everyone, what's a delight. George is back with us. Hi sis, how is thing in La.?

Hi George. Since I talked to you last I have moved from Mississippi to Illinois. It's good to 'hear' from you again, my friend.!

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Pat. I was wondering "What's a Southern Belle doing in Illinois?" How are you doing? How is winter there treating you?

Hi George, nice to hear from you again!

Pat! How are you? Miss seeing you at our Memphis flower shopping sprees!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Hello Everyone!!! We're doing fine!!! I guess everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving!!! Jim came in from being on the road for about 1 1/2 months. He is still moving FEMA units across the country. He has been from New York to Montanna and a bunch of states in between.

Hope everyone is doing good!!!

Hi! Great hearing from ye'all !!!

Hi everyone. My son's job was transferred to Illinois, and he wanted his 'mom' to be with him. -I- wanted my grandkids, so here I am, in the middle of nowhere, with my grandkids. I am blessed. It is good to hear from all of you.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

You too Pat!!! Have you gotten the hang of gardening up there?

Pat, following your family is a sacrifice, but it real WORTH it !!! ))

Jeri, last year was my first (ever) vegetable garden. It was awesome and very prolific. We canned and canned and canned all summer. It was great. This year wasn't so successful, too dry and hot. That's funny, isn't it? But it was, and I only got about 8 jars of green beans for the whole summer! And tomatoes, they just didn't do at all. But I am looking forward to next year, always optimistic.,

George, my family is everything to me. They are what I'm thankful for today, on the U.S. Thanksgiving Day.

“This generation of Americans has been tested by crises that steeled our resolve and proved our resilience,” Barack Obama said in his inaugural address which coincided with Martin Luther King Jr Day.
I back up that idea ! Happy gardening to ye'all !

Your guys President is great ! I love him !

This message was edited Jan 22, 2013 3:21 PM

“A decade of war is now ending. An economic recovery has begun. America’s possibilities are limitless, for we possess all the qualities that this world without boundaries demands,” said Obama.

By the way that cream-jug which I posted is from Nikita Khrushchev era. I doubt that anyone from our DG community still remembers that era...

This message was edited Jan 22, 2013 3:55 PM

Why thank you George, what a nice thing to say! Wow, that's awesome, it looks like one that my grandmother had, think my mom has it now.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.