Merry Christmas to everyone!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Before the madness of tomorrow begins, I thought I'd stop by and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I hope you get everything you wished for and that the New Year brings peace, prosperity and springtime blooms!!! (and no more rain!)
Have a wonderful holiday season.

Right back at ya, weegy!

the sun is shining, the birds are singing, it is a beautiful day !

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

:-)

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you....

Take care,
Rusty, 2 dogs Rusty and JuJu....

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Hi Rusty! Long time no hear from! Hope all is well with you.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Merry Christmas to you too Louise. I miss you and all the CA forum gang. Hopefully I will be able to spend more time at the computer this next month.

Donna

Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Have a blessed Christmas and a joyous new year!
Michelle

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

So good to hear from you Donna! I hope to see you very soon. Love and hugs to you sweetie!

San Francisco Bay Ar, CA(Zone 9b)

Merry Christmas....a little late :-)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

This message was edited Dec 28, 2010 4:10 PM

Thumbnail by weegy12
No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

Good to hear from you Donna. Thought that you had abandoned us for "that other place", then looked you up on DG and saw you had recently re-upped your membership. Saw your name and so many other familiar ones over there.

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Okay, I'm almost recovered from Christmas. Still have to get the tree undecorated and put away, but that isn't gonna happen until somebody gets the boxes down from the cupboard for me.
I do hope everyone had a great Christmas! And we all have a wonderful New Year, too!
Donna, girl you been missed like crazy, it is so good to see your post! : - )
WIB,
SW

No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

I got the tree down just before New Year's, before the rain. Since it was up next to the slider, it was fairly easy to just shove it out the door. And there it lies. DD brought the boxes for Nativity and the Village in yesterday, so will have to put up or shut up!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I hear ya, QG. The boys got the boxes down late yesterday, so you know what I'm going to be doing today. Putting things away. : - (
Maybe after a nice nap. : - )
WIB~
SW

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.