Have: Antigonon leptopis(Coral Vine) for trade

Houma, LA(Zone 9a)

I have lots of seed for Antigonon leptopis (i.e. Coral Vine, Queen's Wreath, Rosa de Montana). Absolutely gorgeous, elegant clusters of pink flowers, heart shaped green leaves, a good clinging vine, and heavy producer of seeds!

Thumbnail by deepseas72
Blackshear, GA

I would like some, what do you want in return...postage or seeds?

could trade joe pye, milkweed, flowering tobacco let me know thanks

Houma, LA(Zone 9a)

GAgirl, this gardening addict will always opt for seed ;0) . How about some Aibika? Sent you a dmail.

Sherm, Howdy! I'd love some of that flowering tobacco. So would the butterflies. Sent you a dmail too.

Ya'll let me know if that's ok and I'll get your seeds together tomorrow. I'll hook you both up...I've got lots!

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

That is so pretty! Any idea how long seeds take to germinate and bloom? I have only a 3-4 month growing season.

Thanks!

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

WOW! If you still have some I would love seeds, I have american redbud seeds, hardy hibiscus, mixed colors, japanese yard long green beans, i would love to trade
Annabelle

Cayuga, IN

I would like to try a few seeds, would you like some lab lab (purple peavine) or mixed morning glory, americus creatious (princes feather) you can Dmail me thanks Rose

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

deepseas I would love coral vine seeds to plant in a pot or two, since I hear it is quite invasive, but looks to pretty to pass up on and in the desert it is xeric so I can use in my xeriscape along my fence.

I can send you Mystic Merlin Malva seeds or dianthus, pink MG, loosestrife (aquadic), green trunk camphor beans, some other stuff, tell me what you need and I can look.
Dawn

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.