Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Wishing each and every one of my Mid-Atlantic DGers a safe and blessed Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all of you and the joy and laughter you bring into my life!

Thumbnail by VA_Wild_Rose
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I'm thankful for friends and family, and pray they arrive safely.
Lovely shot Wild Rose. The bird at our house, although surrounded by vegetation, appears much differently.LOL Ric

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Before and after, eh?

I have a lot to be thankful for, and DG friends are high on the list! I hope everyone has a safe and 'warm' Thanksgiving.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I agree Sally, What wonderful friendships we have all gained hear at DG. Happy Thanksgiving Holly

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

BLACK FRIDAY@ HOME DEPOT.....

Just FYI to you all-----

Besides a lot of appliances being on amazing sales (model change-overs--I think),
for over a week already--
Friday there will be carts and carts-full of 6", 3-4 bloom, Poinsettias for $1 each....
Our "low volume store" got in 10 carts-full. Last year, these sold out in one day!
I think it will be in the next add....

All kinds of other sales also---The aisles have been full with brown-paper wrapped
"mystery packages".....at least that is what we do at OUR HD.

Stores will open at 5AM. Hope you can haul yourself out of bed after the BIG meal and stop
in at your HD!
I offered to work 8-5....just gonna man the phones so the Service desk does not have
to take all the calls....

I am grateful that I have a job at a nice place--among a bunch of wonderful people....:o)
Also--for all the "friendships" and "Family" here on Daves Garden...You all brighten my days--and nights...

Off to my daughter's for dinner--later on. Have to make mashed potatoes today.....
Stuffing is already made...wine bottle chilling....

Gita

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.