Congrats to our Mid Atlantic photo contest winners!

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Just checked out the Dave's Garden Photo Contest Winners and so many were from our Mid Atlantic forum!
Ric of Hollyanns fame
VaWildRose with 5 winners and one a First place!
Onewish
Luvsgtdanes
and our neighbors to the North
Pirl
victorgardener
Watercan2

Great job one and all! (If I missed anyone it's just cause I'm new and don't know everyone yet...please add to the list.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Congrats, all!!!!

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Wow! great job all !

NORTH CENTRAL, PA(Zone 5a)

Where are those winners and how do we get to see them?

Here you go Doc http://davesgarden.com/contest/2010-photography-contest

Thanks

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I haven't seen all the pictures yet but the ones I did see were just beautiful. Can't wait to get back and see the rest.
Congrats all.
Funny I was so surprised to see Ric's picture in the Landscape group as I didn't know he submitted it there.

Congrats to the winners. Finally I admit that almost all those photos are down home good. I was happy to note that very few were over done post management works. Now how do we order calendars?

I am on another all photography site that had a similar contest. I wouldn't hang their calendar if they gave me one.

I was very pleased that almost all of the winners were down home good photography. Very little wild stuff which pleases me even more. Now how do we order the calandars?

I am involved in another photography site contest where the wierd post management tricks and gimmics won more than half the first places. I wouldn't hang one of their calandars if they gave them away.

Working on my New Year's resolution....................No more stupid double posts. LOL

Doc, I think the next phase for the calanders is voting on which pictures to use.
I'll keep you posted if I catch when they go on sale.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Yes huge congrats to our worthy winners!! Well done!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.