Any recommendations on weather stations for a green house ?

SAINT GEORGE, UT(Zone 9a)

I'm needing a weather station that provides highs and low and humidity. One that would show you the past 24 hours information of temperatures inside and outside of the greenhouse.

My greenhouse is 8 X 12 ft.

I'm in zone 7B
Thanks for any information.

Vicki

Lexington, MI(Zone 6a)

Hi Vicki, I found mine in the outdoor thermometer section of Lowes. I actually have 2, one in the front and one in the back sections of my greenhouse (each section is 20x20). They give me daily highs and lows as well as the current temp. and humidity. You'll need one for inside and one for outside to get the readings you want. I have a simple outdoor thermometer placed where I can read it from my kitchen window for my outside temps. Make sure you place them out of direct sunlight as that can have an effect on how they read.

We're having our first snow today! Right now my front section is at 51 (heated with a small space heater) and the back is at 45 while outside it's 33! Brrrrr...At least it's supposed to get back up into the 60s next week.
Jeane

SAINT GEORGE, UT(Zone 9a)

Jeane,

Thanks for the info. Next time we go to a bigger town, we'll check out Lowe's.

First snow!! Wow! I'm not ready yet for cold weather. Don't have much snow here.

Vicki

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.