Saying hello!

Falls Church, VA

Hi guys and gals. I don't see a particular thread to say hello, so I'll just say it here! Seems like every time I search for anything on the internet, I get at least one hit that points to Daves garden so I thought it was time I subscribed.

I have a blog and I'd love to share some other gardens on it. Or at least post articles about what you all would like to read.

So HELLLOOOOO!

Thumbnail by backyarder1
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

hello! and welcome to DG.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Welcome! I'm glad you found DG as well as one of my favorite forums... we have a lot of fun here!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Hello. I see you are from Falls Church - pretty close to me, I live outside of Leesburg. Glad you found your way to DG and the Mid Atlantic forum. Terri

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Nice to meet you Backyarder1. Do you have a link to your Blog?

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Hello! Good for you jumping in and introducing yourself.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Hi, good to met you. Yes please put a link to your blog. Love to see a few pics of your garden.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

and note that our "Events" sticky (which got rather neglected this summer, sad to say) is up & running again...

:-)

NORTH CENTRAL, PA(Zone 5a)

Welcome...................just jump right in. Here's a little welcome Christmas flower for you. Ha!

Thumbnail by docgipe
Central, VA(Zone 7b)

Welcome backyarder. Yes we always want to see more gardens and talk about gardening some more.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Backyarder, What are your main gardening interests?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.