Request for Irrigation Forum on DG

Cleburne, TX(Zone 8a)

I am posting this to several forums, so please excuse if you've seen it multiple times.

In my struggle for the past 18 months to re-design my irrigation sprinkler system to make it more efficient and save water, I've had to go from forum to forum looking for answers. A very time consuming process. Recently, I came across a post where members were seeking a separate irrigation forum on Dave's Garden. I would be glad to participate on this forum and share what we've learned in doing our project and there's a lot of things I still want to learn that other do-it-yourself-ers could help me with.

If you think you would benefit from such a forum now or sometime in the future, please make your request known at:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1113463/?hl=irrigation

Thanks,
Glenna

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!