Carnivorous Plant Club

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Hi,

I am cross posting this (from Florida Gardeners), and I hope no one minds. I am developing a local Carnivorous Plant Club, and I will make a page on facebook when the club votes on a name. Although I would like to have members I can meet in person, I would also welcome anyone from anywhere who would like to join us virtually. I have have a page once we all decide on a name. This club will welcome anyone from beginners to advanced growers.

If anyone would like to join us, drop me a D-mail. I would like your email, so I can keep you in the loop with the other members until we have the page. I also wouldn't mind cross posting the info onto here, if it more convenient for anyone interested.

Thanks, Tanja

Thumbnail by starsplitter7
Arlington, TX

Please include me, I want to learn more and share ideas.
Cheryl

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Great! We'll be thrilled to have you. :)

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Sorry about Cross posting again: I wanted to let everyone know that I will be teaching a Free class on Propagating Carnivorous Plants at the South Shore Regional Library in Ruskin on Saturday (23rd) at 4 PM. I will have a VFT raffle (I have 7 to give away), and I will be giving away seeds, cuttings, roots, . . . .whatever I can find. I know there are a couple Florida CP growers on here. :)

north coast nsw, Australia

Sounds good but im not a facebook member and don't plan on it. sorry!

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Well, if you wanted to keep tabs on the club, I would be happy to send you emails. :)

Do you have security issues with facebook? I play games on it, and use it to find friends and family. So far it is the easiest method, not to mention it is free. :)

Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

I don't do Facebook either. Tried it for a couple months but it bored me to tears. Plus who needs the security issue problems that are always creeping up? Not me.

Lets just say i know all the family i want to, i have a bf so im not looking for a guy and i couldnt care less about the idiots i went to school with. hehehe!

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

i like a way to form clubs and keep everyone together for free. People have a tendancy not to hit reply all in emails.

I haven't had any security issues personally. I can't day I get the social networking aspect. But I do like the games like Tetris. :)

I don't have any time to play games or read for that matter with work and family life but i do reply to emails and pms.
Sounds like a good idea though.

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

It's because I need to have a simple way to connect with all twenty people in the club. I don't have time to answer multiple individual emails. I just want to get the info out to everyone at once. I guess for me it is like being on here. We all talk and share information and plants and wonderful pictures. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.