Happy birthday sallyg

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have a great birthday Sally!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Have a wonderful birthday weekend! Enjoy!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Sally~ Lots of peaceful wishes for you on this special day♥

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Sally - think of the cooler weather starting tomorrow and the probable rain Monday-Tuesday as a birthday gift.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

OHHHH! I almost missed your B-Day, my ole Pal!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day--and i hope your hubby and kids treated you to something special!

Your hubby should have taken you for a ride high above the tree-tops..and, maybe???, done a few flips!

Hope you had a relaxing day!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!! Gita

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday, Sally!!! Hope you celebrated the heck out of it - let the party continue all year - you're overdue for some fun!

I know you've seen this picture before, but thought I'd serve you some figs for your birthday, since you've just gotten your own plants. See what you have to look forward to? ;-)

Thumbnail by DaylilyDiva219
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Sal!! May this be a good and happy year for you!

Thumbnail by stormyla
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Belated Birthday... sorry I missed it

Thumbnail by onewish1
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Me too. Hope your birthday was wonderful, Sally. Cool cheetah, Gita. (couldn't resist LOL)

Thumbnail by hart
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Hey Sally Happy Happy. Hope you had a great day. So glad I didn't completely miss this with traveling yesterday. This is from the Fl Garden we toured on the way across the state from the Gulf to the Atlantic.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Sally, Hope your birthday was as much fun as a day at the beach! Ric

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sally!

I hope you had a fun-tastic day! Be sure to use the "it's my birthday" excuse for moments of relaxation or indulgences all week. Be extra sweet to yourself... you're such a special lady!

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Hey, Sally. Happy Birthday! Fall is such a wonderful time to be born. Hope you and yours are doing well.

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Oh, Oh, how could I miss this?? I've been on "vacation." Happy belated birthday, Sally, and hope it went the way it was supposed to, i.e. all the funsies and good times!! No bozos, no spoilers, no party poopers!!

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Sally. Hope it's the start of a really great year.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

GOLLY MOSES! You all are so sweet! I apologize for coming a little late to my own 'birthday party'!!! Jenm that is one dahling dahlia. Thanks for all the nice pictures 'just for me'

Why too busy to get to my party? DS was home sick on Friday, took him to the doc just to get strep test and sure enoguh he did NOT have strep just a virus. So on the way home (since he wasn't really sick LOL) we stopped and bought me a fig bush. I had a birthday visit from a really cute little tiny green frog on my banana , and took his picture. Then after dinner I was pooped but awake enough to receive my family present, a KAYAK. hoop tee doo! I had taken a walk with DH at a local park couple weeks ago and said . Hmm, I guess I could buy a kayak if I wanted to... He actually took that for an 'action item', researched and ordered an inflatable, three person size . Well two people and a dog LOL
So Saturday we blew her up and took her out. It was great!!! Perfect weather, and the kayak feels so stable, even with a slightly nervous pooch in the bow. It may take Addy another ride or two for her to understand how to go 'hunting' from a kayak. Sat evening after dinner though, the virus hit me and I was pretty flat out all day yesterday. So DH had to go out and pick me out my new smart cell phone. Way Cool!!!!! I love it even if I can hardly navigate it yet.
Feeling much better today but still treading water to keeep above the tide of estate stuff flowing in. Tomorrow I should have time to post some pictures.
Thanks again, you all make me feel so special!!!! ((((DG BUDDIES)))

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

What kind of virus? Did you have a fever? sore throat? I have something...going to dr tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon.

Son (13 yr old) got a sore throat that lasted till Friday. Sniffley on Thurs. . Friday started chest congesion . Strep was neg. I got severe stomach pain but I think that had to do with too much dinner and exerting myself soon after. The next day that was much better, a little stomach pain and chills and a mild sore throat and touch of headache, laid around most all day with water, apple juice, did feel up to tomato soup and crackers for dinner. Today I still feel the throat irritation but pretty much normal otherwise, well I got some stomach pain back after a big cookie for dessert.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

sounds flu-like, big cookies will give your tummy the aches

at least its a mild one.
By the way, this years seasonal flu shot has swine flu incorporated in it.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

That does it Sally, next spring you really need to bring Addy and the new kayak and come visit. We will head out to Josh's place and have a great time. I took this pic the other day thinking of how you might need your spirits lifted a little.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Belated birthday wishes, Sally. What a cool gift. We got kayaks as a wedding present. Water level in the Potomac in our area has been sooo low recently. Hope you're feeling better and can get out on the water again soon.

Holly, its a date. DH would love that too!
Cute photo/ message. You could probably make a cute card with that. With photos so handy and cards being 2-4$$ I think I will make more homemade cards for family and casual things.

Hi Pat! I thought I remembered you folks into kayaking or canoes. All I know of the Potomac is way down by Washington where it is so huge it would scare the &&& out of me.

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Wow, a kayak!! You hit pay dirt, Sallyg. You will go places with it and have a great time. I used to go kayakking a lot years ago and wished I had my own kayak but always used a friend's. A very happy joy toy for you!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.