Daily Walks #4

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

The last thread was getting kind of long for our dial up friends. So it's time to start a new thread. : - )
Thanks to everyone who contributed to that page of the thread. You made it really special. : - )
We had a lot of fun on the last thread and I hope that we have a lot of fun on the new thread. As always you are welcome to share your comments and photos on this thread. I do ask that you not post links to other sites, as I find it very distracting. I do appreciate your understanding in this matter. : - )

This is where we came from: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1080579/

Even though, it's been too hot here to do much walking during the day. Sadly my photos taken after dark don't turn out well, so I've mostly been walking around my own garden, watering plants, and taking photos during the day.

I walked out to the Green house to open the doors and caught a fair of hummers at one of the feeders.

Walk In Beauty!
SingingWolf

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

This is the walnut tree (English) that DH's GPa planted when he homesteaded out here on the farm. Usually by this time of year I hear the crows at the crack of dawn fighting over the walnuts. The weather has been so screwy this year I guess they aren't quite ripe yet.

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Same tree, but you can see some walnuts if you look for them. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

My faithful companion, Spirit has decided that watching people water with hoses is boring. He doesn't like playing in the water.

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

It's been so hot that some of my succulents got burnt along the edges of their leaves.

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Almost everything in this photo except the alysum and whatever that is in the big clay pot, was given to me by a DG'er. : - )
Thanks you all! : - )
Last one for now!
WIB~
SW

This message was edited Sep 13, 2010 4:32 PM

Thumbnail by SingingWolf

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.