In memory

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Lighting a candle tonight thru tomorrow in memory

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

This is a very sad, emotional day for all of us. I can still see those planes going into the buildings. Some things just never leave your memory..............this is one of them. God Bless Everyone who was touched by this terrible act. I thought Pearl Harbor was shocking,(I was a teenager then) but this was even worse because it was so close to home. It certainly was a wake up call for all of us to be more alert in our daily lives. Nothing will ever be the same again. Prayers and Hugs to all. JB

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

remembering, reflecting, praying, hoping...

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Remembering, never, ever forgetting...and honoring the memory of all the innocent victims lost that day.

Thumbnail by DaylilyDiva219
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

A life changing event for ourselves and for our nation.

Thanks for the candle, Jen.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope we never forget.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

We were on vacation in Duck on that day. Watching that horrible news film over and over not really believing that could have happened. With the other news reports on the other planes. Duck is just south of the Naval station in Norfolk/Richmond area and the Navy jets were patrolling the coast flying so low. My Mom called and asked if I thought we should maybe try and come home and I told her I didn't think we could get home that the bridges and tunnels were shut down and I didn't think we could get around Washington at all. Yesterday on the trip home we passed quite a few motorcycle groups from the Amer Legions and Veterans groups out doing big remembrance rides. With their American and POW flags flying. We stopped to gas up where a big group was taking a break they were playing a CD with a lot of the music that was written afterwards, very moving music.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.