Happy Birthday Weegy12 !

Long Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Please join me in wishing Louise a Happy Birthday. I won't say which one it is, but she's now a grandma, so you can do the math !
Appropriately, here is a "Louise-iana" iris I got from her last year and it's just as wonderful as she is, so Happy Birthday Blondie !!!

Thumbnail by JasperDale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Well thank you Mr. Dale! I appreciate the wishes. I'm off to do some camping for the holiday, my birthday!
Good to see you Mike.

No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday Weegy!! Being a Grandma does not necessarily make you "old". I knew someone who became a great-grandma 3 times over at 55! Do that math, lol.

Hemet, CA(Zone 9b)

Happy Birthday Louise

Where you going camping? It's just good to get a change of scenery, so refreshing. Taken along some good wine I hope, even champagne would be appropriate to celebrate. That iris Jasper got from you is so beautiful.
Have a wonderful time my friend!
Sylvia

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you!! We're camping very far away from us...in San Dimas!! About 10 minutes from home. We are part of a group that camps together some holidays. There will be 13 RV's. And yes, we have the alcohol!) Always good way to spend my birthday weekend.
Thanks again and I'll talk to you Tuesday.
Hugs!!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Please accept my belated Birthday Wishes. You would have gotten them on time if I hadn't had the flu.
For a lady, who wears her years with beauty,
Whose voice and touch are full of kindness,
Whose Granddaughter is a cutie,
I wish for you, more not less,
In the coming year.

Oh, and may your garden be weedfree, and bloom copiously for you, too!
Happy Belated Birthday, weegy! : - )
Don't quit celebrating til your next one! LOL!
Walk In Beauty, my dear friend!
SingingWolf

Thumbnail by SingingWolf

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.