will buy piper auritum leafs (hoja santa/rootbeer plant)

Fairfield, CA

SOLVED!!!!! hi if any 1 has some piper auritum leafs that they want 2 sell i will buy alot of them but they have 2 be fresh and flat they cant be crushed up, my grandpa sells them on the res and uses them when he sweats, i just cut down all his plants a 1/3 arce of it thinking it was a bamboo weed, im in the bay area but will travel 2 pick it up or pay 2 ship it, if your interested shoot me a email and we'll work out the details, thanks

This message was edited Sep 8, 2010 2:44 AM

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Ya Tah' Hey, purpleblockhead,
Can you send a photo of it? I can't find it under plant files. Is there a common name for it? I have many native plants, used for ceremonies, but don't know their latin names. Sigh.
LMK, if I can help, or if your can send a photo.
Will your Grandfather's grow back? I sure hope so. I know how I felt when someone weed whacked a white sage plant I'd gotten started from seed. I wanted to weed whack them!
Hoping I can help, or one of our NAI friends can.
Have you talked to Pedericks'Corner? She is up your way, and may be able to help. She is also NAI, and is way more knowledgeable than me. She is a member of DG, and usually hangs out on the Fuchsia Forum. DMail her. Tell her I said, "Chukma", and ask her. She'll help you if she can. She's good people! : - )
Tell your Grandfather, I pay my respects and hope we can help him gather his "medicine".
Walk In Beauty!
SingingWolf

Fairfield, CA

i just found a hole crop of them growing right off the freeway in sacramento, its crazy i sprayed my grandfathers with weedkiller and its allready growing back, thats a strong strong plant!!! thanks but im good 2 go now

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.