My registrations for postage

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

I REALLY need to clean out some clumps of my SDB registrations and once again, I am offerering them for postage.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

My registrations are here:

http://www.keystonecrossroads.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=342

The only ones that may be in short supply are Fuzzy Logic and Spring Peeper.

I will fit as many rhizomes as I can into one of those small Flat-Rate Priority Mail boxes that mail for $4.90. I just looked at one, and I think I can get four or five into it.

Selections will be my choice, but please let me know if you already have any of these and I'll try not to send duplicates. By the same token, don't hesitate to let me know your preferences. I may not be able to accomodate you, but I'll give it my best shot.

I will mail to the first TEN people who post under this message with a mailing address . Those people will then be required to mail or Paypal me postage. I WILL PUT THINGS ON HOLD AT THAT POINT, and mail rhizomes to those people provided that I have gotten postage from them. If there are any irises left, I will continue on down the list of posters who want plants until I am out of plants. I will do my best to keep you informed on the status of things.

If you are MAILING me postage, $4.90 will do. If you are PAYPALING me postage, you will need to send me $5.75 to cover fees. If you want to paypal me the money, please send me a private Dmail and I will give you the email address to send to.

My address is Sherry Jesberger, P.O. Box 130, Kylertown, PA 16847 if you are mailing postage.

I will be out of town until Monday, August 23, but I plan on digging during that week and will get the plants into the mail as soon as I possibly can. I know some of you in the North are running out of planting time.

Because I am basically sending these for free, I cannot guarantee them.

Boise, ID(Zone 5b)

Hi,

I can't get to your Web site -- I don't think the whole address is there and when I try just http://www.keystonecrossroads.com/gallery2/ I get a blank page.

Could you post your web site again, please?

Thanks.

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

MeMeMe!! Please! Will do Paypal. I have also tried your website several times. All white pages except once. Then I tried several using just www.keystonecrossroads.com and all white pages that way too except one time where I got the page but there were no links to your other pages.
Maybe because I have dial-up?
Debbie Cranford
1332 Craig Creek Rd.
Blacksburg, VA 24060

BTW... if more will fit in by doing smaller rhizomes...I will do a dance for you!!
They are gorgeous!

oldgardenrose...TY The link you gave works fine!

This message was edited Aug 18, 2010 7:36 PM

Philadelphia, PA

Sherry
I'd like a box of your irises. I'll mail $ to you in the morning.

Thank you
Mit

Boise, ID(Zone 5b)

Thanks. They are lovely.

I would love to have some.

Loreli Bouffard
2219 Colorado Ave
Boise, ID 83706

I will put a check in the mail tonight.

Thank you.

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

For some reason, the Gallery photo page on Keystonecrossroads.com has always been a little slow to load. If you are patient it should load for you. I was on there earlier tonight.

You can always just go to www.keystonecrossroads.com and click on Photo Gallery, then the iris link, then My Registrations.

This message was edited Aug 18, 2010 7:34 PM

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I'd like a box too.

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

Would like to see you TB too but can't get that page either. :(

Castlewood, SD

I'd love a box
thanks !!

This message was edited Aug 21, 2010 4:06 PM

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Seems like the ISP that hosts my webpage is having problems, because now I can't get on either!

This message was edited Aug 18, 2010 8:06 PM

Lebanon, OR

If any are available I would like one as well. If you will tell me this evening I will get the money out to you ASAP

Thank you as many of your iris have been on my list to buy...I work quite a bite with SDB's

Denise

Sebastopol, CA

Hello,
I'd appreciate being included. I'm somewhat new to Dave's Garden and how things like this work. I would prefer to send my address privately instead of posting it publicly, at least until I get a better handle on things. Hope that is not a problem!
I can send the postage amount out tomorrow.
Thank you!
-Chris

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Sherry!

I am very new to Irises and would love a box if they are available. I can do PayPal. Please let me know and I will d-mail you my address and send postage.

I do not have any of your's, so whatever you choose I will be delighted with. Also, no hurry to mail as I can't plant until mid-September anyways;o)

Thanks - Kelly

Conway, SC

If still available I would like some. I can send PayPal.
Thanks for this opportunity.

Michael

This message was edited Aug 21, 2010 10:22 AM

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

I would appreciate a box.

I can do paypal

I will d-mail you.

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

If i made the cut, I would love a box too. I think each one is absolutely adorable!! Let me know and I will D-mail my address and pay by PayPal

Altus, OK(Zone 7a)

I'm sending a D-mail to get on the list. Will pay PayPal.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Dawn

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Okay, I have irises for these folks so far:

Adoberose- paid
Estrail1rider- paid
Mitt- paid
weegy12- paid
Ayrica
irisloverdee- paid
ancilla- paid
localkelly-paid
bluidboy78- paid
merrymath-paid

If you are not on this list, and I have extra irises, I will contact you in the order that you posted above. PLEASE post in the thread above, because it's easier to keep track of then the dmails. You don't have to give your address or anything, but DO post a place holder for yourself.

I will post who is paid as I get payment. As I said, I hope to be digging next week. I will be leaving tomorrow morning for a Pat Benatar concert in Cleveland, and won't be back until Sunday night.

Thanks!

This message was edited Aug 25, 2010 6:41 AM

Newfield, NY

i just sent you a messege

Lebanon, OR

I will mail the money off today and thank you as I have quite a few of your TB and want to work with your SDB.

D

Sherry
If you would by chance have any left after filling your other requests I would love a box. Kathy

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I sent dmail earlier. Thanks!

Ellerbe, NC(Zone 8a)

Oh! I hope there are still some left!!! I just popped in to see what was happening and saw this post. I'm still on vacation but will be home by the 22nd. I can paypal, just let me know when.

Ottumwa, IA

Sherry,
If there are any left, Iwould love some, I can do paypal, then we know for sure it will get to you and the money good. Please let me know for sure. Bev

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

This would be wonderful! Just in case... can I get on the list please if you have extras.
I did not see that many actual addresses.

address removed. Sorry.

This message was edited Aug 19, 2010 12:27 PM

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Would you have any of your SDB iris left?

I will Dave mail you the ones that I am interested in and also my address. Although I am in the address book.

Maxine

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

PayPal sent just now - thanks so much!

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

For those that posted their addresses on this thread...You might want to edit them out and send them to IndaShade via d-mail:)
Bev

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Well, I'm back home today, and I had planned on digging, but it's raining. I am shooting for shipping the irises next Monday. I will let you know when I ship yours by sending a tracking number.

If the irises look a little dry or yellow when you get them, just soak them for a few hours and plant them. They should be fine even if they look a little stressed.

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

Sherry, I did not make the cut for your offering. But I just had to look at all the pictures of the flowers on your website. I was not able to fully appreciate them when I first visited your site.

I just had catarac surgery this past Thurs on my right eye which was classified as legally blind. My left eye also has a catarac. They put a crystal lens implant in the right eye and now my right eye is my dominant eye.

On Friday, the day following the surgery, I went in for a post opp visit. The eye surgeon who performed the surgery was estastic .... my right eye was at 20/40 vision!

If I close my left eye and just look with my right eye everything is so sharp and brilliant .... definitely a high definition view.

And to view your flowers in high definition is nothing short of just AWESOME!

I am scheduled for the same procedure on the left eye on Sept 16th. And of course, I want to again look at you flower pictures.

Thank you for such a wonderful website.

I also enjoyed the geneology section.

South Hamilton, MA

congratulations on successful surgery. My right eye was done 5 yrs ago & the left one this past April. It DOES make a difference.

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Okay, thanks to a SUPER helpful husband, and two great daughters, I have these boxes ready to go in the mail tomorrow with tracking number:

Mit- 420191289405503699300323315736

localkelly- 420850319405503699300323330647

estrail1rider- 420240609405503699300323334744

merrymath, great news on the eye surgery, and I'm glad you found the colors on my website so clear! That made my day!

This message was edited Aug 23, 2010 6:10 PM

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yeah! I will let you know when they arrive! Kiss the helpers for us - lol!

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Going in the mail tomorrow are:

weegy12- 420917309405503699300324623571

Ancilla- 420954729405503699300324629665

bluidboy78- 420295779405503699300324627715

irisloverdee- 420973559405503699300324632580

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Going in the mail tomorrow are:

Adoberose- 420737069405503699300325643516

Merrymath-420190679405503699300325651450

Sebastopol, CA

OK! I'll be watching for them!
Thank you so much!

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

Sherry,

I would love to see pictures of you grounds.

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

merrymath, we built a new house and moved in 2007, so I still feel like I'm rebuilding the yard and my beds. I got more done this year than I have any of the other two years that we've been here.

This is a picture that I took at peak daylily season in July of my named daylily beds.

Thumbnail by IndaShade
Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

So pretty ..... appears to be a fairly large property.

What is growing between the daylily bed and the house?

Do you have any asiatic or oriental lilies?

That is some daylily bed.

ok next request .... picture of your greenhouse.

FYI .... on a thread I follow regularly they are accustom to my frequent request for pictures.

I do think they enjoy sharing.

Here is a picture of the Elephant Ear I am growing for my daughter wko teaches pre-k

MARY

Thumbnail by merrymath

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.