She's taking after me!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Here's Emma in my iris garden...pretty I 'll have her going out there pulling weeds instead of pulling markers out of the ground!

Thumbnail by weegy12
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Emma is beautiful (even from behind)! : - )
She sure is growing up fast!
I know she is a Blessing to your family.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

She is growing up too fast. And yes, she is a wonderful blessing.
Here she is on her daddy's and grandpa's birthday eating bean and cheese burrito...eyes closed because she's scared of the flash!

Thumbnail by weegy12
Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

She is adorable. Love the color of her hair. Must have some English/Irish in her genes.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, English...basically a Heinz 57!
I'll try to find a picture with her beautiful eyes open.

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

LOL. you can never start training too early:) Emma is a beautiful name and suites her well.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

At first she was scared of the fireworks on the 4th.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

The binky made her a little more at ease....I think this is so cute, the way they're looking up at the fireworks.
Edited to say that that's her mama and daddy with her!

This message was edited Aug 18, 2010 6:57 PM

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

This is from last Friday having dinner at gma's!

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank lovetropics, it is a beautiful name and she does look like an Emma...Emma Louise Sofia Gomez!

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

How old is your cutie-pie?
Her eyes say that she is 'caring', 'shy' and she likes to ' tease'.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Emma, my grandbaby, is 16 months. You 've got her pegged! That's Emma, caring, shy and a tease! But she's gma's girl.
SW, see your fairy goddaughter!??!!?

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

16mos. great age. enjoy, enjoy and enjoy.
it is amazing how much you can tell by looking into children's eyes!!!
If SW does not want a fairy goddaughter, please put me on the list!!LOL.

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I have first dibs in the fairy God Mother dept., and I am not giving them up! : - )
I do believe no child can be loved too much, and Emma is so loveable! : - )
Maybe, she could use another fairy God Mother? Can a princess ever have too many?
I think Emma's eyes are gorgeous. So much life and love in them too! Lovetropics nailed her temperament. : - )
She's not just walking, she's running! A true joy to behold. A future gardener! : - )
What a joy to have in your life, weegy. : - )
They grow up so quickly, so take lots of photos!
WIB!
SW

edited due to half of message being left off the post.

This message was edited Aug 18, 2010 7:46 PM

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

as I recall, a princess is supposed to have 3 fairy godmothers! :)

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

At least 3, but I think Goldilocks had more?
You can't ever have too many flowers, too many friends or too many fairy God Mothers. LOL!
WIB!
SW

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

:)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you Jules and Lovestropics.
Emma does not just walk, she does run!
She is a princess!
I will take lots of pictures!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Well I'm biased, but she is the prettiest and sweetest Princess in my life. : - )
May Emma always run gracefully. : - )
Go Emma, go! If she's anything like me she goes full out until she gets worn out and then she falls asleep where ever she is.
My step Mother, said she once found me under the kitchen chair draped over the rungs, sound asleep. I was also well known for loving peanut butter, and having the jar in one hand and a spoon in the other. : - )
I was a strange little kid. Come to think of it, I'm still a bit fey. LOL! : - )
Enjoy Emma, she is a precious child, and they do grow up so fast . . . . .
WIB,
SW

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Emma does not have any shortage in the fairy GodMother department. I know of at least two more that will love that title. :O)
She is so adorable and pretty but there was no other way that she will turn like that. She takes after her wonderful GM.

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

No argument there Rodicap, but we really should give her parents a little credit too! LOL! : - )
It is a treat for me to see baby Emma.
Lord knows I'd love to swoop her up in a hug, but I'd probably hurt my back in my enthusiasm. She'd probably start screaming because she doesn't know me (yet).
At this age they start to become cling-ons. That means that they cling to the people they know and trust, like velcro sticks to it's other half.
Don't get me wrong, I love cling-ons. Once they get to know you, they can be a lot of fun.
So tell me, weegy, does our Emma have a bit of a stubborn streak? If she does, I'm sure she comes by it honestly. LOL! : - )
This is also the age where kids start asserting their wants and desires. Should be fun to watch from the sidelines. LOL!
I do miss the little ones. I know I'll never be able to teach another group of kids, out for a field trip that pumpkins really don't grown on bales of straw, or the beauty and symmetry of the whorls forming on a Christmas tree.
One of my favorite memories during a FT, was when a Catholic school came to visit on a field trip of the tree farm, and we were through the hard part, the kids were having a snack break and I overheard an elderly nun (in a Habit!) saying to one of her companions, "You know I didn't think I was going to learn anything today, but I did."
I smiled all day, after over hearing that remark. : - )
It's nice to know that your efforts are appreciated. As much as I love the kids and the field trips, it's sad to have to let them go, due to my health. : - )
Yesterday, I felt tired and "off" from trying to keep all the plants from dying, during the heat last week. This morning, I'm tossing my cookies. I never know from one day to the next if I'm going to be able to function that day or not. You know I won't make a promise I don't keep. Sigh . . .
Someday, I hope to have a grandchild as beautiful as Emma. I'm still willing to wait for my kids to get married and then have babies. Since neither of my boys has a gf right now, it's looking like a looong wait. (ES just broke up with his gf of 5 years, and YS says girls are too expensive.")
I can't thank you enough, weegy, for sharing your wonderful bundle of Joy, Emma, with us. It always brightens up my day! : - )
Tell Emma I said, Grow with Beauty!
WIB,
SW

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you my friends. She is such a blessing and joy and I love to share her with you. And yes, there's a little stubborn streak in her. It's so much fun to watch her try to express herself. The things she does and mimicks is incredible. With my own kids, having so many so close, I did not get to enjoy them as I do Emma. Busy times but looking back, I wish I would have enjoyed them all more. The baby of course, she's our 22 year old baby, was enjoyed the most and the others don't forget to remind me of that.
Thank you for enjoying my Emma as much as I do. Hopefully someday I can bring her down to your place SW. Maybe the pumpkin patch?!!?!?!?

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Weegy, I'm hoping to make it to your place before October. You need your sweater back!
Of course you can bring Emma to the the PP, but only if you bring her parents too! Oh yes, please bring camera for lots and lots of photos. You'll want one of her by the Big Macs and in front of the growth chart for kids. : - )
Do you all want a Pumpkin Patch Party since we can't do a fall RU? Social but we can trade plants and seeds. We'll just take over the picnic tables by Gma Oak, if we get three or more DG members interested. What do you all say?
Probably should post this on the Helloo thread too.
LMK.
WIB!
SW

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Emma's first camping trip to the beach with mommy and daddy. Unbelievable how much she looks like her mama.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

She had such a good time, nothing better than this!

Thumbnail by weegy12
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Emma is such a beauty! Look at that happy face! : - )
Makes me smile just seeing the joy on her face.
Tell me the truth now, Did she try to bring the whole beach home with her? LOL!
Our kids loved the beach when they were little. I loved it a lot better after I bought them life jackets and insisted they wear them. I know that the lifeguards were happy about it. I'm the worlds greatest worrier. Rip currents can be fierce and small children can't help themselves when it comes to water. So the kids wore life preservers, since they were quicker than me, and they'd split up to make it harder for me to catch both of them at the same time. : - )
Thank goodness they liked wearing the life jackets. Thank goodness they aren't very expensive. Believe me it was worth it for the peace of mind.
Looks like Emma's Mom is keeping a sharp eye on her. Good Mom! : - )
weegy, you are truly Blessed. : - )
I'm so glad Emma enjoyed her beach time! : - )
Give my Princess FGD a big old hug from me when you see her again. : - )
WIB!
SW

edited because my keyboard lost the "o" key now. Had to fix spelling.

This message was edited Sep 13, 2010 3:37 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.