Happy Birthday Jules (singingwolf)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Have a very happy day. You deserve the best of best my friend. Hope you're doing something fun!
I wanted to send you some of my blooms for your birthday! Here they are!

This message was edited Aug 7, 2010 10:52 AM

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Four o'clocks I beleive.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Canna's.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Out of 30+ plumeria, you'd think there would be more than just this one blooming!

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I cannot remember what this little guy is.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Society garlic or ornamental garlic.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Mother's Day gift a year ago.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Naked Lady. Hope you enjoy the flowers I sent!!! Hugs Jules!

Thumbnail by weegy12
(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

Happy Birthday Jules. I'm still talking about my trip to your farm to whoever will listen to me.

Wonderful flower you sent weegy, that plumeria is beautiful! All the flowers are beautiful, but I'm really partial to plumeria. Only have a few, but I'm trying. LOL

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have lots of plumeria Pegi, I will glad share cuttings with you. There's a few that need to be cut but I'm pretty sure that has to be done in the spring.

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Thank you for all the flower photos, weegy. They are beautiful. My plumeria hasn't bloomed at all this year.
If you have an extra cutting or two, may I put a "dibs" on it?
Say weegy, when are we going to have our iris transplanting party?
Thanks again for the Birthday Wishes. : - )
~WIB~
SW

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

You are so very welcome Jules! You have dibs on any cuttings you want.
I don't know when we're going to get together and divide irises, I can't think that far ahead. Up to my eyeballs in weeds! Will let you know.
Have a good rest of your birthday sweet lady.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend. I am late but hope you had a great day. Coleus in the front landscape.

Thumbnail by WormsLovSharon
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Thanks weegy, LMK, 'cause after next week I'll have the time.
Sharon, your coleus is so pretty. I should grow more coleus, but have sticking to my pink polka dotted ones out in the gh. : - )
I had a wonderful time on my Birthday, I enjoyed myself very much. I only missed out on two things and I'll treat myself to them. Chocolate, and Cherry Cheesecake! LOL!
Hope you had a great day too!
WIB!
SW

Hemet, CA(Zone 9b)

Jules

A belated Happy Birthday to my friend and neighbor.

Love ya,
Sylvia

No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

Well, it is still your Birthday - hope you are still celebrating and having a happy day, now evening! I will bring you a bouquet of tomatoes this week to celbrate, but for now

Thumbnail by quiltygirl
No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

So, this is your 29th? The previous photo was taken in last month and maybe you will notice the Pregnant Onion from you from the DG RU in March last year. It is the green pot on the left and has 2 big flowers. It would show better in a different color pot. It was sure happy when I transplanted it and all the babies started growing. Now, one more for you - Margarites - that looked so pretty in spring. Not so much now, lol.

Thumbnail by quiltygirl
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Aw gee, you're going to make me blush, except that that's really hard to do with my complexion. LOL!
QG, I loved the photos, and I need to get rid of the eggs, LOL! If you really want to spoil me, well, you know how I feel about DeJongs' Choc. milk. (snicker, and no, don't make an extra trip!)
Give me a call, I'll be home, hopefully I won't have lost my phone again. Which I've been doing a lot lately. Must be due to my advanced age. (Laughing up the sleeve I'm not wearing). A dear friend of mine told me that once you hit a certain age you start counting backwards. Now if only I can remember when that cut off date was? LOL!
Seriously, I had a good time dinking around the yard. I got a really cool b.day present from someone who didn't even know it was my b.day, and I got to listen to a really good band perform last night. I'm good. : - )
Sylvia, belated or not your Birthday wishes are welcomed. : - )
Is your GS still visiting? It was a pleasure to meet him. : - )
Thanks all for the B.day Wishes!
WIB!
SW

Beautiful margarites Linda. I have some white ones growing I transplanted a couple months ago and they seem to be doing well, but love the color you have. Weegy12, I'm keeping that thought in mind about the plumeria. I can wait until spring, I think. Did you mention that oil thingamajig DH has here. He still plans on getting it to you, but is now in therapy for the shoulder he had rotator cuff surgery on. It will be a while before he gets use of that arm again. It wasn't as painful as they told him it would be, thank God, but it may be harder on him with therapy. Time will tell.

I have passed that cut off date for counting backwards on birthdays, whenever it was. It isn't the age, but the havoc the years do to the body.

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Yeah, I know what you mean, Samigal, but what counts is that despite it all, you are still young at heart!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

A friend gave me these on my Birthday. He didn't even know that it was my B.day.
Every girl needs a pair of these. LOL!
I wonder what happens if you are at home wearing these and you click your heels together three times, chanting "There's no place like Home"? Any ideas out there? LOL!
WIB!
SW

Thumbnail by SingingWolf

Unless you want to appear in Kansas don't click those heels together. Sure are a pretty pair!!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I've never lived in Kansas, though? ROTFLOL!
Good one, Samigal. : - )
WIB~
SW

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

Have a very happy and delayed Birthday SW. We share same B day.
WIB
LT

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

WE DO?!!! : - )
We need to have a joint B.day party sometime. We have many of the same interests, too!
Happy Belated Birthday to you too! : - )
WIB!
SW

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.