Reaping our Rewards

Lebanon, OR

Oh my yes, about Robin of Iris Sisters and we are very good friends. Here home for now is temp the iris garden is temp. But she is moved lock stock and barrel...

One child here the other soon...

D

Spicer, MN

Thank you for letting me know about Robin. I pray that she finds her 'Happy Home' out there. She can still be a ' Husker Fan' though. :o)
Please let me know any news. Thank You!
Sharon

Seabrook, NH(Zone 5b)

I'm interested if you'll have any left to send. There's nothing like seeing your yard full of color!

Lebanon, OR

Robin for now is living in a duplex and has rented some land about 5 miles or less from home to plant the iris until she can find a permanent home with land. She is very happy and got a great job. In fact tonight she brought an iris borer out for me to see it and never see one...YUCK. Thankful more than ever we do not have them or get them...She and her daughter came out with pizza for dinner...and stayed for a good visit.

D

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Sharon, will put a check for the large box [$14.50 or .95, can't remember the dang amount] in todays mail.
I live 80 miles south of the twin cities. Without looking how far is Spicer? Will have to get the map out and look.
I would love to drive over, but right now health doesn't allow me to do that and I have 3 family picnics in Aug. I am responsible for. How do I get my self in this situation.

Would prefer named varieties as I have enough of the NOID's from dogs running thru my flowers. If I wasn't so lazy, I could look up the pictures, but that does take time!! Oh yes.

My address is in Daves, but maybe your are not a pd. member so you can look at the pictures. Other wise I will send it by a private Daves e mail.

Thanks ever so much for doing this. I have given so many flowers away since I retired. Have lost track of how many, but so nice to visit friends or new friends that recd. them.

Maxine

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.