♥RAISE MY BABY Swap III ♥ The Parade! Rm: 6

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

crying a river

FLOYD, VA(Zone 6a)

Jayebird my coral bells are the pits right now as well. All the leaves are toasty and some look downright dead. For some reason they seem to be a great play area for the kitty. :0)

Baby Duke is hanging in there. Just not growing at all. Fertilized again this morning. Maybe one he gets a winter under his belt things may look better.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Hang in there SIS, I bet someone will get you a sunshine plant!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

:P

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

My baby Colleen isn't growing either.. just sits there lol.. I'm about ready to put her into a bigger pot and see if that makes any difference :) Since she's a Tropical, I guess she's being tempermental!

Well duh... I bet she doesn't like sitting in that bird's mouth!! Why didn't I think of that before (smacking my forehead)
Guess I'll be getting my hands dirty after work :)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

leggy bowen is fine, hes just aswinging

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Lady M is pouting again, I moved her to the pear tree. I hope she survives the winter..

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

(pouty) pretty patty, is about the same, been awful hot for a long time and not much rain to speak of, but she doesn't look any worse and doesn't look any better, kind of in a state of suspended animation..... lol

FLOYD, VA(Zone 6a)

Duke is suspended as well. I have no idea what to do for him. He has not grown an inch since he's been here. Guess I wasn't cut out to have blueberries. :(

My sunshine is doing well, she puts out new blooms every few days! And so fragrant!

Lady M lost all of her leaves during the road trip to another neighborhood, but now she is coming back. She is happier now..

Glenview, IL

Hiya Mumma's!!

Wow, I have had one crazy, busy summer!
But...Baby Cheeks is thriving very nicely.

Not the best picture but you can see she has grown tall and many beautiful blooms!
I just lover her to pieces.

Thumbnail by Seedtosser1

awwwww. she is bright and happy!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

my miss sunny is beautiful!!!!!!!! poor leggy bowen is jealous of her

Well, have you stopped crying now? You have your own Miss sunshine!

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh...look who woke up!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i stopped crying.
EVERYBODY-----LK GOT ME MY OWN MISS SUNSHINE!

So you are smiling now! ^_^

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yeppers! :)

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

My Miss Sunshines are blooming right now. :-( Maybe later they will.

I transplanted Colleen last night..decided it was time to get her out of the bird's mouth (beak?).. anyway, we'll see how she does now that she's in a bigger pot :)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Please pray for jax's son. He was in a very bad accident and is critical.

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Prayers for him and her to be strong. Bless them both.

oh no!! Definitely sending prayers for the family and him. Please keep us posted on how he's doing!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Hi everyone, long time no see. Work was brutal this summer, I've had no time to do anything with my gardens. You can't see the flowers for the weeds. That will change over the next few weeks since we are finally on a 4 day open. Good thing too, I need the rest.

I wanted pop in to tell you all hi and that I will be back and enjoying all my favorite people (sistahs). Ialso wanted to post an updated picture of Fontana. I've never seen an EE, alocasia, colocasia bloom before but that is what she is doing now. This pic was taken this morning. I am loving her all over again.

Thumbnail by Robynznest

Hey Stranger! Glad to see your back with us! Love that bloom, I have never seen one bloom either!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Oh wow!!! You must be treating Fontana good Robin. So.. now you could play with us more often.

Ok Mamas.. last push for those pictures before your babies hibernate.

Mine won't hibernate.. she's inside :) And Colleen's getting a new leaf.. FINALLY!! She's definitely taking her own sweet time..
I'll get a pic of the new look here pretty soon, once the leaf opens a little more :)

Blackshear, GA

I will try to post a picture of my 'girl'. She is still blooming. I will be digging her up pretty soon, I think. I am going to dig a lot of my plants this fall, we will be moving in the spring or early summer and most are going with me.

My sunshine is doing well also. She is about to bloom again!

Thumbnail by taters55
FLOYD, VA(Zone 6a)

Poor Little Duke is just the same as he was. No prize winners here for me this year. :(

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

me neither, got to wait til spring, for possible children.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

I do have a little extra time to visit, but not much, the yard and gardens look atrocious plus I have loads to can. Almost done with cukes, few more zukes too. Loads of beans and hot peppers to go.need yo get a big bowl of beans are waiting for me

Thanks for all the hellos, Everyones babies look great. Good job to all..

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

It's great to hear from you, Robin! Fontana's bloom is just lovely. I've never seen one either but keep hoping someday one of mine will bloom.

Coral Bell has a bunch of new leaves, LK, and she enjoys basking in the morning Sun under our Japanese Flowering Cherry tree. By the way, the moisturizing Japanese Cherry Blossom soap you sent with her is heavenly. I've used the heck out of it and the matching lotion too. How's that for a coincidence, especially since I moved Coral Bell from our side garden where there are no trees?!

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

Lady M is is till hanging in there, I am leaving her out since the tag said prenniel for this zone, she will see you all next spring I am sure.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1130244/

Post your new baby pictures in the final 'runway' room, Mamas.

Sorry Susan.. can you bring your picture over?

Again.. new room Mamas.

Quote from joeswife :
Lady M is pouting again, I moved her to the pear tree. I hope she survives the winter..

She did and is still here, thanks so much Jaye.

and here she is...

Thumbnail by joeswife

She is so pretty!

This message was edited Jun 21, 2014 6:48 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.