Happy Father's Day

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope all you dads out there have a great day tomorrow!!!!!

Here's to my dad...

If roses grow in heaven, God, pick a bunch for me. Place them in my dad's arms & tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love & miss him, & when he turns to smile, place a kiss upon his cheek & hold him for a while. Remembering him is easy, I do it every day. There's an ache within my heart that will never go away. Happy Fathers Day, Dad!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Daddies are special, no doubt about it!

Jim is just grinning about having his first Father's Day. He's one proud papa!

He's hanging with "the guys" tonight, and tomorrow he just wants to play with his girl and grill kebabs for dinner.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Jen, that is so sweet. My dad will be on his way to a week at the beach with wife (step mom) and her family, so I am kind of glad I don't have a conflict of treating Dad or treating my hubby. We plan a meal out midday when the orbits of all three kids just may be in alignment..
My Dad is best at...fixing things. A true mechanical engineer, if its broke he can fix it and if it ain't he'll study it to see how he can make it work better LOL

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Snort,"when the orbits of all three kids just may be in alignment.." Love it Sally! Ric

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Hope all the dads and sons and daughters had a good day filled with smiles and fun activities and/or warm memories!

Joyanna had the cutest little outfit for today.. a onesie that said "Daddy's Little Sparkler" and a pink gingham mini-skirt pulled up over it. Yes, I took photos of the two of them, and I'll try to get them uploaded to her thread soon (I've been remiss about photos lately, sorry).

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.