What's Happening in your neck of the woods?

Victoria Harbour, ON

that's what it was, thank you, don't know why liatris sounded familiar..I'll have to check why it's a forbidden plant..

Jenn, feel the same, put money aside and as soon as you think you are making ground along comes another need!! Waiting to hear on the baby....you must be hot/tired and excited at same time..no more work right?

Ambulance just came to the house across the street...the gentleman only 62 died in the spring - heart attack, made my tummy topsy turvy, wife isn't doing well but I see they've taken Corey, he's about 38 and he was talking when they put him into ambulance but then so was the dad..sure hope Corey doesn't have heart condition like the dad did...maybe he fell...

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Betty - I sure hope your neighbour is all right.

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

Always upsetting to see something like that. Fingers crossed it was nothing serious !!

Kind of hibernating in the air conditioning here .. taking Piper out is not an option (for too long) , as we have high temps .. factoring in the humidex right now (at 0830) we're sitting at 28C .. i do NOT do humidity well !!

Been in HIGH gear with the puppy .. know when all the ?questionable? TV shows come on as I am usually sitting up with him between 2 to 3am LoL ...

LOTS of much needed rain yesterday .. flowers and veg garden are flourishing.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy week ^_^

~M~

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

nope no more work!!!! thats the best part so far.... Yes I'm very tired, hardly sleep most nights.. Hot is and understatement lol but today its really hot here so i'm staying indoors.. Watered my garden today at 11, i felt like death for about 40 min after.. Its way to hot no breeze nothing.. I did however this week buy a new digi camera, I've been saving for that since may.. We were going to wait till after we got the computer to get it.. For the long weekend it was in the flyer for $70 off and with what i've saved I had enough.. So we went to the source to get it and when i went to pay it wasn't $70 off it was $100 off... So i was really excited.. It's a $250 I got for 150.. Not to bad at all.. Its a Samsung PL100.. It was time for a new one with the baby coming i wanted the best pics i could have..

jen

Victoria Harbour, ON

Jen, that's great shopping..wow, you just wonder how they can sell for $100 off and still make a profit...ooooh you will be able to take photo's of the baby and share...doing the happy dance...

having problems with the heat as well, can't even imagine what it must feel like for you...it's 34 here and then factor in humidex..with not feeling well we went to Wendy's for salad at lunch and now I've got the chills...sure wish I could rid myself of this cold..anybody want it...

"M" looks as though we might get rain this afternoon, let's hope..I've been watering like crazy so gardens are doing ok..think I better check to see if water restrictions are in effect before I get fined...

Any photo's of Piper?

Hope you are all sitting in a cool breeze...not sure where you will find it though..

I moved us over .. I think ??

We came from here .................... http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1106724/#new

~M~

Uggggggggggggg .. moved us to http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1113257/

~M~

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.