CLOSED: NEW Contest to win seeds and plants- NAME THE FOLD CONTEST!

South Lake Tahoe, CA

Congrats skellogg!
Great name.

Keep the photos coming of Silver Bullet as he matures.

Congratulations Skellogg!!!! Great name there. Happy gardening too.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks everyone and I will definitely keep you guys posted with new pictures of him as he grows. The first 2 years takes forever it seems but between 2 and 5 is when they really shoot up, he he no pun intended, Bullet, haha .. So.... you all better plan on renewing so I can keep you all posted!

Glad you like the seed and plant choices, skellogg. Let me know if you need anything too ;-)

Mechelle

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Congrats Skellogg!!

Belleville, MI(Zone 6a)

I found this a little late, but wanted to comment. If he is going to be grey you should see grey around his eyes and muzzle, especially when the baby hair starts to fall out.....Many a horse has been registered black and then turned grey! hehhehe

I was going to suggest OPP (other person's pony)

We had a very similar situation, the horse came with the farm when we bought it. The older gentleman wasn't doing a good job at caring for her but loved her just the same... needless to say 12 years later she's still here!

Great contest and congrats on the winner and winning name. I'm going to close the thread now since it is finished and just want to thank everyone who participated and gave up such wonderful names. If any of you are Iris lovers, there is about to be another game soon so be watching for more details. These will be Named Irises from MITT. If you don't know MITT, keep watching so you won't miss it. After this game, you won't forget his name or IRISES!!!

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10b)

Perfect name for a beautiful horse!

Lake Charles, LA

Silver Bullet is a great name.
I threw Sugarfoot in, because I have a horse named Sugarfoot and one named Dixie. They were named before I got them.
Sugarfoot is a gated horse and has a very smooth ride. She is half American Saddlehorse and half Missouri Foxtrotter. Everyone thinks she is the prettiest horse. She is grey, and I'm wondering if she's turning black now.
Dixie is a Quarter Horse. I think she's the prettiest. She's a beauty. She almost had a star on her forehead.
Of course, I have my own nicknames for them. At times Louise and Ethel and other times Belzebubb and Jezebel depending on their mood. Dixie is the alpha horse mean to Sugar.
They are such good horses and deserve a better rider than they have.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.