Constitutions ...Still looking for more! Got one?

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Thanks, great info.

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

I'll take Cannas for Postage!

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

dirty..how far are you from groveland...(we r just outside of clemont..or more like on the border???? i can always spare a cannas or two...????

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

I'm about an hour from Clermont...I need to make a trip over tothe Vineyard for some Wine & Champagne anyhow's !! I could probably make it over next Tuesday when the kids go to the movies with Grandma..that is if Mornings are good for you?!

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

dirty.....it would be GREAT!! i don't drink wine....( my son is in the wine business...) but i did go up to the vineyard with a friend for a jazz fest and it was really nice...we r pretty close...d mail me and i will give you my phone #....

we r really busy now after being in calif for 10days...yikes....r sweet neighbors watered for us, but we had storms and have a HUGE mess to clean up....and we lost some things etc...u know what it's like...but i have some extra cannas!

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

Let me know if there's anything I have you want. (or looking for).

Ocoee (W. Orlando), FL(Zone 9b)

If you haven't tried the Lakeridge wines before, go with an open mind. Remember, they are made with muscadine grapes! They have a different flavor than other wines. Many are put off by it, but I've grown very fond of the Southern White. As with Southern Tea, it's a sweet wine ( I fill a large red wine glass with ice and pour it on!) For hot Florida summer nights, it's great! The Southern Red, also sweet, is great for hot cider drinks at Christmas time. BOTH make great bases for red and white sangria!

:)

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

We buy the Pink Crescendo champagne ..usually a couple cases at a time, and I've never been fond of wine at all (never could get past the smell)..but over the past 10 years or so we've been going to Lakeridge, I keep trying it...and now I like it..but only that one! *LOL* Maybe in 10 more years I'll come to like a white wine.

Ocoee (W. Orlando), FL(Zone 9b)

It very much IS an acquired taste! Muscadine grapes are very different.

I'm going to have to start listing pics of my cannas....I've been really bad about keeping them labeled and need names again. I think I also have a few mixed in there that someone created themselves, and never named. It was just a cross pollination and see what we end up with sort of deal.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.