who's coming to the PLANT SWAP IN MOUNT BETHEL PA june 5th

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

will be typing with one hand for a while.

we came from here

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1085037/

so far we have

rrr & bob
gardadore and jim
vicki and ?? in place of holly and ric
onewish and michelle
flowerjen
gardenquilts
wind
carolyn22 and dave
docgipe
denise and kat
wind

did i miss anyone???

This message was edited Jun 4, 2010 5:14 AM

Thumbnail by ROSES_R_RED
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Actually, I won't be there. After just getting back from a wedding in Houston, I don't think I can make another trip so soon away from Mom. I will be there in spirit.

we'll really miss you, Jan.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Thanks. I know you will all have a wonderful time.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh Jan that is too bad, I was so looking forward to seeing you again. Well we will just have to get together later this summer.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Sounds good!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Awwwww, I'm gonna miss my car pool buddy!!!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

^_^

Bordentown, NJ(Zone 7a)

My daughter Katherine (Kat) and I have been lurking and would like to come also. Is that okay? We came to Holly and Ric's last year. Once we get your okay we'll post our haves and requests list. Hint: "Haves" will include many tomato plants.

Denise

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

that's awesome... so glad to hear you are coming!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Be great to see you again, Denise

of course we want to see kat and denise here!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Hello all from Sunny Fl. Yes, we are still in Fl. sorry to say that we will not be home to attend the swap. We sure are going to miss everyone and send our apologies for the swaps that we promised. I know you will all have a great time and hope you will post lots of pictures for us to view. Hopefully we will be back in Pa next week. For those that didn't hear, Ric's father in Fl. had surgery a couple of weeks ago and we have been down here for a bout a week & a half. He is getting stronger and we hope to be able to leave for home after his next Dr's appt.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

We'll miss you guys!!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

We are really going to miss seeing all of you. I was really looking forward to seeing RRR's gardens. Holly

Athens, PA

Teri

My husband is coming. His name is Dave.

ok guys,

i think that i have this all up to date in response to the latest d mails and posts.

as i said, we will have plenty of cover if it should rain, and some chairs and tables are available on a "get them from the garage" basis.

looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

regards

teri

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Can't wait!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

sigh.... and a big ole pout

I won't be able to come tomorrow... Lily was running a fever and we ran her over to the vet.. could have an infection or some left over stuff in her... we have to take her back for a check up tomorrow at 1:00... I have to give her a 2nd shot tonight that will contract her uterus and hopefully knock what ever gunk (putting it nicely) that is left in there out... I knew it was going to be tough coming ... but I didn't think it was going to be this bad... so I am sorry everyone ... if you want I can mail out the promised plants... Teri and the other NJ girls if you want to meet up on another day we can do that as well... I am worried about her health and for the pups... and bummed I won't be able to see everyone

:(

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

AWWW, sorry about Lily. Hoping it all works out. Get your rest.

I'll be thinking about you all tomorrow. Have a great day!

Athens, PA

oh Allison - I am so sorry. I hope that Lily is feeling better soon. I have plants for you - we will have to figure something out.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

so sorry everyone... dmail me your address if you want me to mail your stuff to you

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Sorry you can't make it, but completely understand. Hope Lily feels better soon

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thanks Jen... we can do a meet 1/2 way one day if you want

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oh yeah, weren't we going to do something up north?

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

think so... hope you guys are having a great time!!... we just got home and both of us are wiped out

Athens, PA

Allison

How is Lily?

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

getting better... but still a long way to go... still have to force her to eat...and very weak.. but taking the meds and will hopefully improve soon

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10b)

Sorry that you couldn't make it onewish. I was looking forward to meeting you. Glad to read that Lily is on the road to recovery. Tiffany, my Westie, missed me. She was sleeping by the door when I returned. I had left her water, ice water ice packs in her bed and a fan at doggie level to keep her cool while I was gone. ( I had to close and lock the downstairs windows so it got rather warm inside.) She briefly sniffed the new plants (checking for soybean plants, I suspect....I have to keep those away from her she finds them irresistible). I gave her extra attention when I got home. She turned 16 in April, beyond middle doggie age, so I worry about her in the heat.

I had such a nice time at the swap and met so many wonderful people. Terri has such a wonderful house and garden and is such a wonderful hostess. Special thanks to Terri for hosting the swap and Jessica for driving me

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Sounds like everyone had a great time. Sorry to have missed it. Hope Lily progresses well Allison.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Missed ya Stormy!

Athens, PA

Mary

I was so disappointed that you were not there. I was sure you were going to be there....

Carolyn

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.