CLOSED: SEED ROBIN : BY DEEJAY9 PART 2

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

There is going to be only one Forum for this Robin flight Plan . for there is only a few players So there is only going to be one ROBIN With about 300 Plus to go through . & You Have till Monday to sign up .

NO LATER

SUSIE

This message was edited May 30, 2010 5:41 AM

Thumbnail by deejay9

PLAYERS
MOMCAT
KOBWEBZ
PATTI1957
ROCKGARDEN
FANCHER
IMZADI
JAR617
TXAGGIEGAL
CRIS316
YARDQUEEN1948
CZIMMERMAN00
BSGARDENS

This message was edited May 13, 2010 4:34 PM

This message was edited May 14, 2010 5:19 AM

This message was edited May 19, 2010 9:12 PM

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

Please take me off the list it would be to hard for me at this time of the year to get it out very fast. Would like to know about one maybe in the fall if you have one then, things slow down some then. Thanks Susan

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Count me in!!

Deb

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm still in, thanks so much. Annette

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

I would like to go another round! Thank you!

Patti

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

You know I'm in, but let's make it official... Gerry

Lyles, TN

I'm in! Promise I won't go on vacation again!

ok trust ya fan :) HEHE

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Susie, please remove my name from this round.. I'm going to be having way more than I need as it is :)

Thanks!

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

im still in

Dellroy, OH(Zone 6b)

I'm in! Thanks

Belton, TX

I would love to play again...MaryAnn

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Boo Hoo!  

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

I'm soo ready to play again ... Have you spoken with gerabell .. is she playing again? =D

But I guess I'll have to re-look through all my seeds and see what I can find that I haven't already put in ... lol ... I also am trying to remeber what there was a lot of ...so I don't put that in either ... I do have a few rain lilies I may have to put in ...

I do have a Q for ya Susie ... I had some kumquat seeds ... they were regular & variegated mix ... they don't like the plastic baggies .. even when they get overly dried out they still tend to mold in the plastic baggies. I guess I need to contigure a new baggie system / packaging 1/2 plastic and 1/2 paper ? lol ... I also tend to have the same issue with some of the orange and tangerine seeds .. I actually lost all my plummelos this way also ...whatcha think?

Brandy

Parkersburg, WV

Susie, take me out as I have little free time right now, but would love to do it again sometime later on.

Thanks
taj

Ok TJ May do one in Jan Just depends on a few things .

Brandy , I've not heard from Gerabell yet , & as for the plastic Baggies they work fine for many seeds as long as the seeds have been allowed to dry . but what you can do also is maybe Put a few PIN Holes into the baggies.

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

I'm in !

gottcha cris welcome :)))

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Count me in!

Thank you susie ... Maybe I'll have some kumquat seeds to add ...

If the squirrels hadn't eaten all the fruit off the loquat (japanese plum) tree I've have seeds for those also ... I have gotten 6 and boy were the y big this year ... almost gulf ball size ... mmmm ... the cold actually helped them. May have satsumas soon also .. there are baby satsumas on my neighbors tree .... mmmm ... I do have some honey tangerines to add again ...

I don't know if Gerabell is still a member or not. I haven't heard from her in awhile...

Brandy

Ps this time around I am looking for a few heirloom veggies if anyone has any ... And of course I'm always up for anything lily like and non pink ... lol ... (as I speak a pink poppy has opened up ... lol )

anyone have a wish / would like list? I have a bunch of seeds that I haven;t had a chance to package up ... I barely have anything listed on my have list if ya go looking ... lol =D

This message was edited May 14, 2010 5:15 PM

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Brandy, I know what you mean about the "have list" I have so very
much I can share but not in volume. I think what I'll do is post a separate
list for members of the swap in my garden blog or something. This way
I can list all seed available somewhere around 250.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

The Robin has landed here three times so I'll pass this round to give someone else a chance but may join in the Fall if you have another. Thanks for your hard work, Susie, and for keeping us on track.

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

No time to participate this time around, but I would be interested in a future seed robin.
Alana

I know I'll be collecting Coreopsis seeds with in the next few days ... They have already bloomed and are going to seed ... Same with my parsnip.
I did find a packet of Kumquat seeds that I had put in a paper packet ... I think I'll put those in a "holey" baggie for someone =D Christine since you are right after me ... you'll have all kinds of goodies =D

Susie ... Can we have a place for our wants link thread or post on here ... That way we know what people are wanting or needing ... =D

Cris send me that link when ya get it done ... and d-mail me please =D

Brandy

Might be easier if you all would edit your 1st post when you signed up here to play & Add a few of your wishes
Keep it to maybe 10 or less & If you have more then post them on your trade page as wanted you can also post on your have list also & Let us know that you have more listed there so we can look see.
that way it won't make this to long .

I will put a new ROBIN WATCH FORUM After we fine out who all will be playing & the ROUTE The RoBIN OR ROBINS Will Be Takeing , Have to wait for the west Robin to come in POSSIBLE NEXT WEEKEND Not Sure yet .

SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO WAit & list on the new Thread or you can alway copy & Paste .

Elk Horn, KY

i'm in! really enjoyed it! i'll have some different seeds to add this time as my gazanias and some others are blooming right now and ill be able to collect soon.

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

My nigella has already produced some pods & my bachelor buttons are just stunning this year. Even my DH is pleased with them.

Will keep you posted about the list Brandy.

HOW ABOUT GARDEN PICTURES MY FRIENDS :)) Or of BLOOMS Would be nice

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

I won't be able to participate this time, but I hope to again next spring. Can you contact me then?
Thanks for having the "Robins" Susie. I had a lot of fun and received some really nice seeds.

Linda

ok linda thank you . & we will try to get you back in our spring fling :)

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

I posted a RR Available List in my Garden Diary.
Right now it only lists the flower seed I have currently
available - not herbs or veggies & hope to get those posted
before the Robin takes off again.
http://davesgarden.com/tools/blog/index.php?tabid=14036

Please D- mail with requests for me to tuck in the robin for
you.

Thanks,
Cris

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Susie,

The grass may be horrid but my peonies are awesome !
Speaking of which FOTV & Gerry - I incorrectly identified
my peony - its Princess Margaret not Cherry Bomb as I
originally thought. How are your roots doing?

Thumbnail by Cris316
Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Hey Cris... thanks for the clarification on the peony ID. Mine is doing well... certainly seems to be establishing itself for next year. Don't know much about peonys but hear they're really fussy about their situation before they'll flower, so we'll see how it goes. For now, it's got 2 small but healthy shoots. All I got for a pic is this blurry one from 3 weeks ago, it's about double that size now. Btw... your's is quite a beauty. Looking forward to when mine looks like it's mommy. Thanks again... so very generous of you.

Thumbnail by rockgardner

GM All
My Plants are Just starting to grow we are getting some much needed rain today . Only 60's today . But I just wanted to say I Won't have any New seeds to share till this fall .

But as soon as the west robin gets home I Will Put up a Flight list .
well Off to feed my critters then myself :) You All have a great day .

susie

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Gerry,
Peony looks like it will flourish for you. I've never really
fussed over mine - just put bone meal down when planted
& give it rose fertilizer once or twice a year. To be honest
I don't even water it on a regular basis - just during droughts.

Cris ... I tried clicking on your list and it told me access denied ... : /

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

roses and siberian iris.

Thumbnail by kobwebz
columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Tri-color beech and rhodendrum

Thumbnail by kobwebz
columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

meadow rue, ragged robin, bleeding hearts

Thumbnail by kobwebz

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.