Vinyl fencing

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

I have a breezeway aka patio between the house and garage. I attach to another house and in between our yards are some evergreen bushes that were planted by her previous owner of her house. They do give each of us some privacy but are a pain as they shed like crazy(on my side) I was thinking about the possibility of buying vinyl fence sections and installing it on my side, but could that be bolted in cement or would it have to be bolted into vinyl siding of house and garage? I think she would like to get rid of it too because once it is cut, it seems to turn brown like it's dead and looks ugly. It's probably in the yew/cedar family and when they are trimmed, they don't always look nice until they grow out again. We had them at our former home and I hated them. This shubbery is usually kept at 5 ft. height. It got snow damage this winter and I was hoping it would kill it for good but it has come back nicely. The distance between the house and garage is either 10 or 12 ft. Would you believe I just went out there and measured it and forgot which measurement it was when I sat down to computer? LOL! I've got an excuse, I live in a Sr. Citizens community! My husband and I are youngest on our court...Does anybody know if we would be able to purchase vinyl fencing for that small of an area?

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!