My Order From Mid America Iris

North Shore of L. I., NY(Zone 6b)

I see as I was making labels that afew had refund written in next to them. So at first I thought they simply weren't going to be there. But I matched them up with the really small rhizomes. So its apparent to me that those rhizomes don't come up to their usual standards and they felt they shouldn't charge for them.

Kansas City, MO

That is impressive!!! They sent small ones at no charge?? Hard to believe they would do that.
Downright amazing.

K

South Hamilton, MA

Mid-America is an excellent co. & has been so for years. The entire pacific NW had extra rain this yr in fact so much so that buds on the plants were rotting. So anything from several PNW co.s is the best that they can do.

I have four of my bonus plants left. I planted all the others. I am thinking if I want to put those out in front or just continue along in my new iris bed. So I just left them for last and decided to sleep on it.

I watered all my newly planted iris. So I hope they settle in fast and grow quickly. Besides the ones I ordered and some the say refund for (small ones I have planted) I had qualified for 5 bonus plants so I got those and then they gave me two more iris simply marked gift plants.

Well, the front yard section is not totally done so I decided to just plant these along in the same area in the back. I am waiting on my other is order (already shipped) so I still have ones I can choose for the front. So now these are all planted.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.