Happy Birthday Buttoneer

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Almost missed it. Been running all day. Happy, Happy! Hope it was a great day for you.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Crud, almost missed it too.
Hope you had a great day!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday, Judy. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Buttoneer----

A day late---a dollar short!

Hope you HAD a wonderful Birthday!

Gita (Brazilian Plume Flower)

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday from me too!! I am not surprised that I am late sending good wishes to you, it comes naturally to me. The Cinnamon vine seeds I got from you (I think) are coming along nicely.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Belated wishes are no less genuine!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and are planning to celebrate at least through this weekend!

Here's a birthday greeting from "Newspaper Rock".. I am pretty sure it says "Happy Birthday! Let's Party!" Do you see the drawing of me bringing you a cake with candles? Well, it's either that or I am juggling small dogs... the rendition isn't quite clear.. LOL

Thumbnail by critterologist
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Birthday wishes to you and happy rock hunting as well.

Pat

Thumbnail by ecnalg
Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

OMG everybody thank you SOOOOO much. Jill, I must extrapolate on that picture rock you sent me. Do you realize that the cave people or Indians (not sure which) were able to sketch boys & girls? You can see that on the rock. I almost fell off my chair laughing. ROTF. My beloved cuz, Susan from Alexandria, Va sent me two pots of Mophead Hydrangeas and Lordie, I am going crazy trying to find a place beside the house that has morning sun & afternoon shade. I bought a miniature Rhodie (Purple Gem) at Lowe's today and it is sooooo cute. B-day present to me from me. Also bought a Leopard's bane and will plant it where the tag says to. For a change. We are still working on the camper getting it ready for transport. I just h ope I can remember to bring everything I planned to. I am bringing a little planter with pretty seashells glued all over it, with a $ 1.00 Lowe's closeout variegated Ivy in it cause there won't be a whole lot of sunlight in the camper. Bob installed the tv antenna, towel & washcloth racks, an indoor thermometer, and I have two very pretty pieces of flowers made of nails that are painted on the tops. I'll have to take pix & send them to you. One I got from the maker maybe 30 years ago for $ 25.00 (today. they sell them for $ 60.00) and the other one I got for $ 1.00 at Roots market yesterday. I bought myself a white summer baseball hat and a pair of knockoff crocs made in China, also bought some of that wonderful Amish swiss cheese from the old Amish man who cuts the cheese himself, and I weigh them in my hands to make sure I get the heaviest cuts. Thanks again, good DG buddies.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Late but great birthday wishes Judy!

Thumbnail by sallyg
Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Thank you Sally!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.