Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Received an home depot email:

8pk annuals mix/match 4 for $10.00
1gl asst shrubs 5.98
scotts colored mulch 3 for $10.00

LET THE SALES BEGIN....ROFL

BEST SALE OF THE YEAR:

Perenials grown in the gardens of the master gardeners so you know they work in our zone.
Annuals from the FFA group of kids at the high school.
Heirloom tomatoes
Great Prices!

Clinton County Master Gardeners Plant Sale
May 21st, 2011
8 TO 2
Plattsburg MO

Plattsburg MO

From the south:
Take 169 north to 116 hwy go east (right) , bank will be on the north (left) side of the road.

From Liberty or South,
Go North on I-35 to the Plattsburg exit, go West (left) on 116 hwy, bank will be on the north (right) side of road.

rural Hughesville, MO(Zone 5b)

Shrubs/pansies/etc. have been marked down to $1.00 by the manager today - SAT 8 Oct 2011.
I bought 5 butterfly bushes for $5.00.
Terrific buys - Marilyn

rural Hughesville, MO(Zone 5b)

Oops - it's the Sedalia MO Lowes on Highway 50 - details!

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

Hi lineace Marilyn! The last time I saw you was at Pepper's Grandma's house at the Fall RU in 08'! Lowes DOES have some good deals at times, then other times its like they're unconscious. For ex., like the time I bought the waterpond liner, I wouldn't have been able to afford the right price, but they said since it was on the shelf incorrectly priced that it was mine if I wanted it. I told the girl at the counter, "thank gosh for sleeping workers", she got a laugh out of that! Wow, 5 BB Bushes for $5, that is a terrific buy. If I went to Sedalia tho, I'd be outta gas and outta money! : )
- here you are in my Photobucket photo album - http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v243/w4i0a/CentralMidwestRUSedaliaMOApr07/?action=view¤t=lineace_kathyJoinBkgrdIthinkd_dsoth.jpg

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

Lowes is 75% off right now on all trees and shrubs, it's probably all Lowes. I went to one in East Independence, MO. and 2 plants I got were $2.44 ea. after tax, normally $8 something. She said today and for 13 more days, then it's time for Christmas trees she said, they have to make room. This customer there was telling me that The Home Depot sends stuff back to the vendors whereas Lowes doesn't yet. He was carrying some plants, I thought he was an employee so I asked him a question, he was real nice though, haha, he was a customer! She said they didn't put signs out that say 75% off because they didn't want people to wait until Nov. to buy plants but I'm afraid that's what I'll be doing now! The selection is probably below half of what it is in Aug. or Sept. so wait until Nov. at your own risk!
Will

Minneola, KS(Zone 6a)

Santarosagardens.com is having their 2.99 plant summer sale. Shipping is only 7.99. Plants come as good as my local greenhouses in 4 inch pots and great packaging. Use code hort512e if you want to get an extra 20% off too!

Home Depot at least downtown store has azelas marked down to 3.00, calla lilies, 2.00 and asst perennials (look rought but will survive) 2.00, including lavender......fruit trees are marked down also.

Thank you mclowdis, they have some great stuff marked down...going to have to look at it closer tonight! rofl.

St. Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

Yay! I've been looking for a sale thread since I've been on here!! In the St. Louis area, Orlando's Produce in St. Peters has HUGE hibiscus bushes and trees, mandevillas, gardenias, hanging baskets, etc on sale for $5 - 10 each. I got a braided trunk gardenia tree for $5 on Saturday. They even had a huge table of annuals that were free since they were going to throw them away that night.

I am always on the look out for good deals, I'll be back to update more as I find them. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.