Post-sale party: who's bringing what?

Englewood, CO(Zone 5b)

Saturday May 8, starting around noon after the DBG sale.
My place is near Broadway and Hampden -- Dmail me for exact address, phone numbers, and directions.

For those who are new to this, we hang out, eat & drink, share seeds and plants, and have a great time.
I'm planning to make a pan of vegetarian lasagna and a chopped salad, possibly some dessert.
I'll try to keep track of what everyone's bringing -- who's in?

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

I see everyone is non-commital! I am still not quite positive that I am coming. I invited a friend, so if she doesn't mind meeting some new wonderful people then I am going to come, that said, she's pregnant and has the energy span of a ... pregnant lady? I hate to sign up for something specific and necessary if I might not be able to make it. Maybe I'll bring some bread or something? Although I consider bread to be very important, it is not a main course or anything :)

Englewood, CO(Zone 5b)

The more the merrier -- come if you can, and bring your friend if she's feeling up to it. The sale can be tiring, but afterwards she can sit and eat and drink cool beverages, and we can find her a stool or something to put her feet up. Can't say better than that ;-)

Greenjay and DH are coming, and probably plutodrive and DenverJude.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.