Happy Easter!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Thought this photo was appropriate to wish you all a Happy Easter :) Snow in Maine on Easter weekend, probably 20 years ago? Emily, Ben and I made a "snow bunny" to celebrate!

Thumbnail by rcn48
Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Easter to all my DG Mid-Atlantic friends!
Be safe and have a wonderful day!!!

Thumbnail by VA_Wild_Rose
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Easter/ Passover everyone, Ric & Holly

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Have a great one, everyone. Lots of Easter Hugs from me.

My Hostess for dinner today will be getting a sampling of what is blooming in my garden.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL Rcn that is so cute. We had a great day down at Josh's house good food, everyone brought something so it was easy to do. Egg hunt in the back yard. Easter baskets and small gifts for everyone. Best of all most of the family was there enjoying each others company. Holly

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Easter~ I hope everyone had as nice a day as I did!!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Quoting:
LOL Rcn that is so cute.

Thanks, I love that picture and the memories :) The kids were thrilled because I submitted it to the local newspaper and they got to see themselves in the paper the next week! No Easter dinner here, relatives were out of town but I didn't mind. A beautiful day to work outside and ended it with a walk through the gardens with a friend whose family was also out of town :)

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Easter evryone!
Ham, corn souffle, asparagus, jello, green beans, apricot bars...and lots of chocolate, and sunshine. Yes we had a good Easter too.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

HD was open, of course,--even on Easter Sunday. What a waste of money!
The store was almost deserted most of the day. We did close at 5PM so people could go home and have dinners....

Took pictures of all the pretty perennials on my lunch hour.
They are posted on another Thread here---

G.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Debbie, When Josh comes home from Vail and Steamboat Springs and talks about all the snow bunnies I think he is referring to a different species. LOL Ric

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope everyone had a great day!
Here's where we spent ours

Thumbnail by flowAjen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.