Prayers for D's Hubby

Winnsboro, TX

Dear friends, I'm sorry that I have not had much time to be here lately. But I do still keep in contact with a few of you and so I'd like to make a request of our Iris Friends.

Dee's hubby Cass is not doing well and we need to all put him on our prayer list. The more that pray the more God hears our voices the more he touches each and everyone of us.

Dee, I pray that God will give you and Cass both the strength to deal with whatever your needs maybe at this time. He will never give us more than we can handle and he is always by our side.When need be, may God pick you both up and carry you when you can not take the steps alone. I'm sending my Angels to watch over you and your family at this time.Lord I ask that you wrap your loving arms around Cass and Dee and let them feel the comfort of you being there with them. I know that it will be just a short time before your home is filled with more Angels than it can hold. Just know that we are all praying for Cass, you, and your entire family.
My friend, were all here for you if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact any of us.
Love You, Marian

Thumbnail by lovelyiris
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I know Dees husband Cass has been quite weak lately. Dee has become a very good friend of mine, and I hate to see either of them suffering. Dee is also having some problems with her back.

My prayers are with you too, Dee. and Cass.

Thank you for starting the thread, Marian.

Lebanon, OR

Thank you both for your prayers and thoughts. The back will heal as I am sure the doctor will make sure of it.

I am blessed with wonderful help here on the farm, with the business and my family.

D

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Prayers here, Dee, for healing and comfort for Cass. And for peace of mind and pain relief for you. You are not alone.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Love and prayers to you and Cass Dee. Sharon.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Holding you and Cass in my thoughts and heart.

Peggy

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Dee, these are words from a card that I had, but I try to remember it when things get rough.

Each day a battle, each day a victory. Each day, one day at a time.

You are in my prayers too.

Shadow

This message was edited Mar 22, 2010 3:48 PM

Raleigh, NC

Dee and Cass stay in my prayers, always.

Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7b)

in my and jeff's thoughts also, both of you.

Lebanon, OR

Thank you all, today was not a bad day, other than the blahs for me...but did get the house cleaned and alot of rest which I guess I needed and did not know until the body said you shall rest.

Fixing him steak baked potatoes and cauliflower for dinner which is one of his favs, then tomorrow going to make lasagna which he loves mine and no one elses...along with garlic toast and a big salad.

Back is much better

D

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

The good thoughts are working!! Glad you had a good day today.

South Hamilton, MA

Best wishes & prayers, Dee. I hope that you both do well.

Santa Ynez, CA

Sending prayers and hugs your way Dee, you are both in our thoughts and prayers.........

Carnation, WA(Zone 7b)

Healing thoughts and warm wishes for both of you Dee.

Tomah, WI

Sending up prayers for you & Cass. God Bless

Winnsboro, TX

I'm so glad you were able to get some much needed rest my dear friend. I'm jealous over the lasagna I'll just have to think about how much Cass is going to enjoy it. (grin)

Sending prayers and angels your direction!
God Bless YOu and Yours, Marian

Ellerbe, NC(Zone 8a)

I know I'm new here and don't really know you, but I'm adding you to my list and sending you prayers and warm wishes. Roxanne

Lebanon, OR

Thank you all. Each day we have not is a blessing, as he is so thin now and can not do much at all. But he still have the twinkle in his eye and his warm smile.

D

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

:-) Hugs to you both.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

How sweet. Dee, I'm sure you don't realize this, but he is so lucky to have you. And you him, of course. But so many women talk so badly about their husbands. I have been married 40 years now, and I don't think I've ever said a bad thing about mine. Every once in awhile, of course, I call him a pain in the butt over something, but never ever talk badly about him to someone else. It seems you have a marriage like that also. We're both blessed.

Lebanon, OR

Thank you, and trust me I can get angry at him, as him me, but both of are from the school never say anything that you would want to take back as words will not hurt you but you will always remember words if said to hurt or in angry. When I get ticked off over something big or little I go for a walk in the garden to bring peace and to get myself centered.

With my son, he is a recovering addict of 20 years and I went to recovery with him for 2 years. I learned alot about myself but mostly how to use HALT and the Serenity Prayer.

Halt stands for Never to hungry, too angry, too lonely or too tired, as you do any of those you can set yourself up to fall....

D who is lucky like you Polly

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Dee my thoughts and prayers go out to you and Cass. I hope you both can heal enough to enjoy each other and life around you. Life can deal some blows, wish you didn't have to have them. Love and many warm hugs,

Steph

Winnsboro, TX

Oh my goodness that's the sweetest thing I've heard in a very long time. We need to talk more D!
Steph it's so good to see you online when you do have the chance. You take care of yourself too!
Dee I'm still sending positive thoughts, angels, and prayers to you, Cass, and your entire family. You are all truly blessed.

Your Friend and Gardning Buddy Marian

Winnsboro, TX

Sending prayers and Angels to watch over both of you again today. I hope that this was a peaceful day for the two of you.

Love Ya, Marian

Lebanon, OR

Our name edition. Hoping that it will also help Cass.

She is a Corgi, boxer mix, very mellow born 1-23-2010, already fixed.

Named her Elli

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

I doesn't get much cuter than that!! What a dolly. Give her some extra scritches from me.

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 5b)

Ditto! What a cutie pie!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Awwwww, what a cutie, Welcome to the iris forum, Elli.

Lebanon, OR

I am sure Elli will be helping (LOL) alot in the iris beds...have 5 iris in bloom...

One species and 4 little guys.

Heavenly Spirit, Derby Boy, Rosalie Loving (wish it would not bloom so early as want pollen) Solar Max...

She is 2 months old and weighs 10#

South Hamilton, MA

She doesn't seem to trust the camera, but has already learned that furniture is comfortable. giggles

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Dee...adding my good wishes for all of you. That little sweetie must sure brighten the days for you both:)
Bev

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Elli is adorable. How could a little puppy not cheer one up. So glad you got her.

Love and hugs,
Steph

Lebanon, OR

Yes, she is helping and yes right now she is on the furniture.

D

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Furniture? What furniture?

Winnsboro, TX

Oh what a precious little girl you got there D. I'm sure Elli will brighten many days ahead. Be be sure and keep a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't get under Cass's feet and casue an accident.
Animals have a way of bringing great joy, and love to a family. They are also very good therapy for certain individuals needing stimulation.

I know that she will bring joy to ya'lls life.
Love your friend and garden buddy, Marian.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Elli, you are one lucky puppy to find Cass and Dee.

Lebanon, OR

Thank you all, she seems happy and healthy and loves my slippers...so will need to change that.

D

South Hamilton, MA

I see that chew toys are in order for next shopping trip. When my cocker spaniel was past puppyhood, my
Dad trained her to fetch his slippers on command. Usually she brought one at a time straight to him unless we had company. Then she would walk around the living room showing off to everyone.

Santa Ynez, CA

well being part corgi, she will be a dream......my corgi is wonderful.....god bless and hope things go along well, thinking of you two

Thumbnail by makj
Winnsboro, TX

Oh wow, beautiful picture Marie. I love the bluebonnets and indian paintbrushes in the photo with the dog.
Hope you are having a good weekend D!
Marian

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.