Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: Prayers for D's Hubby, 1 by lovelyiris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright lovelyiris

Subject: Prayers for D's Hubby

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Prayers for D's Hubby
lovelyiris wrote:
Dear friends, I'm sorry that I have not had much time to be here lately. But I do still keep in contact with a few of you and so I'd like to make a request of our Iris Friends.

Dee's hubby Cass is not doing well and we need to all put him on our prayer list. The more that pray the more God hears our voices the more he touches each and everyone of us.

Dee, I pray that God will give you and Cass both the strength to deal with whatever your needs maybe at this time. He will never give us more than we can handle and he is always by our side.When need be, may God pick you both up and carry you when you can not take the steps alone. I'm sending my Angels to watch over you and your family at this time.Lord I ask that you wrap your loving arms around Cass and Dee and let them feel the comfort of you being there with them. I know that it will be just a short time before your home is filled with more Angels than it can hold. Just know that we are all praying for Cass, you, and your entire family.
My friend, were all here for you if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact any of us.
Love You, Marian