Need someone to test Growing media

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I am looking to recruit a few users here on DG to test a new growing media. I have several sample packages already packed up & ready to ship out. I have a online hydroponic site & want to show some different types of plants started from seed in this new media, I will give away the media as long as you agree to pay the postage. I will send you 10 seed pods for $3.00 first class mail. send me an email if you are interested these are much better than Jiffy pots & very inexpensive as well. I have already started some seeds I have & thought why not offer some to my friends here on DG to try them for free & share their experience with the product. Send me a Dmail if you want to try them out or want more information.

Thanks,
Bill

This message was edited Mar 19, 2010 9:59 PM

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Bill

I would like to try these seed pods. I can send you a $3.00 money order or $3.00 in stamps. How do you want to do it?

Marti

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Sent you a dmail

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Hi, Bill
I am interested too. I have several seeds that I haven't started yet. Or will they need to be yours? LMK
How much will the postage be?

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Dmail sent to all I still need about 15 more volunteers.

Bill

http://aerocustoms.com/suretogrowmedia/stgcubes15.html

This message was edited Mar 20, 2010 11:06 AM

Blackshear, GA

Hi Bill,
I would be interested in participating. When you say seed pods, do you mean the cubes? We use our own seed, right?

West Palm Beach, FL

Hi Bill,

Thank-you for making this offer available to us. I would be interested in learning more about your growing media. Sending you a D-mail per your request for more information.

Regina

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I have up the qty to 12 as I can easily fit 12 in the large padded envelope.

BH

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Bill - my postage went out in today's mail. Thanks again for your offer!

Kelly

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

It is a mutual helping of each other. I wish I was in a financial position to ship them for free but unforunately still in the growing stage of the business so I do not have the disposable income yet.... Anyways thanks to all those who have decided to participate.

Bill Holland

Thumbnail by bdollarbill
Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

Hi, Bill:
I would be interested in trying your product....will you provide instructions or what parameters you would like us to be testing?

Thanks,
Linda

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I will try too Bill. Annette

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Ok this is still open for a few more before I pull the plug, I have about 5 more people I can send free Grow media to for $3 shipping for 12 cubes. Reply here or send me Dmail.

Thanks,
Bill

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi, Bill, I would love to give it a try, too. Do you have paypal, or would you prefer cash, stamps, check ??

Deb

Central, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Bill,

Got your packet today, Thanks.
Any helpful hints or any other information you would like to share before we commence? I will take pics of what I grow and send them to you. Good luck in your endeavor.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Received mine today Bill! Thanks again!

Kelly

Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

Bill--my package arrived safely today. Hope to try to plant some seeds tomorrow. Thanks for offering this opportunity. I hope to have some great photos to send you.

Linda

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Bill,

I'd like to try a pack if I'm not too late.

Thanks,
Susan

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Got room for me?

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

I would like to try this too. Any left?
Please let me know.
Thanks, Carol

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Sent D-mails to all those who have expressed interest. I still have more to offer if anyone else wants to try it out, as a side note anyone who test media will be given an option to buy at a substainially reduced cost. This is only for those who signed up to test it out.

Bill

Here is the intstructions for how to use the product:

http://www.suretogrow.com/assets/files/pdf-files/growCubes_howto.pdf

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Bill,
Received your package today. Just in time to plant some seeds. I'll let you know how I do. Thank you for letting me try this method.

Marti

Milford, PA

Is the opportunity over Bill? Would love to try.

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

I received mine yesterday!

Thank so much.
Deb

East Tawas, MI(Zone 5b)

Good Luck and Best Wishes on your grand adventure

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I have some pictures from some seeds I started on May 14 of Calf Wonder peppers with the STG & Rapid Rooter seed pods, I will post them later this afternoon when I get some time to upload them.

A few members have asked if they can get more than 12 cubes to test, the answer is yes but the shipping cost is higher as I have to use box vs padded envelope, let me know how many you require I will get you shipping charge. I hope to be in a position to offer the trials for free in the future but my operation is still in the early stages so I can not afford to ship for free yet.

On a side note anyone who participates & needs to buy any product will get VERY reduced cost on anything they buy as a token of my appreciation!

Thanks,
Bill

Fullerton, CA(Zone 10a)

Hi, Bill:
I would be interested in participating in your project if any are still available!

-Larry

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Bill,

Mine came today. Since I'm going to use them for tomatoes and peppers, it'll be a couple more weeks before I plant seeds but will keep you posted on progress and also hope to share photos.

Thank you for letting us try,
Susan

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I GOT MINE TOO THANKS BILL. ANNETTE!

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Got mine last week, but been out of town. I'm going to plant some seeds tomorow. Will keep you updated.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Bill

Got mine last week also. I have had a tummy bug and not been on until yesterday. I got half of the email done than and the rest today.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I have about 5 packs left to offer, if anyone lese wants to try these out.

Thanks,
Bill

Mulberry, FL

ok Bill i will give it a go

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

Am I too, late? I'm always interested in trying new products. Do you accept PayPal? I can add some extra to cover the fees.

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

Bill,

I would LOVE to try your growing media!
Since I have quite a few different varieties of seeds to start (both outdoor plants and indoor gesneriads), I would like 20 pods if available.
I can PayPal you and pay the PayPal fees if that works for you.
I struggle immensely with seed starting so if I can start seeds in your seed starting media than ANYONE can *lol*
Please let me know how you would like me to send postage.
OHHH this will be fun!

Thank you for your kind offer!

Kim

Mulberry, FL

Bill works good for brug seed!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I am home today and hope to get dl seeds started. Dana, how moist did you keep yours?

Mulberry, FL

this is used for hydroponic moist not soaking wet

This message was edited May 18, 2010 5:00 PM

DeLand/Deleon Spring, FL(Zone 8b)

If you have any left I'd like to try it !

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

I really like it so far. For those seeds that are hard to germinate, it does help it even if it takes a little longer. Also, I haven't figured out a way to remove the seeds. You have to do it very carefully or you could end up pulling out the root(s).

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.