Happy Birthday Gita!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have a great birthday Gita.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy, happy birthday!! May your blooms always be bright and there be no blight. Robin

Thumbnail by Catbird423
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday, happy year!

Thumbnail by sallyg
Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Gita,

So happy that I didn't miss this!! Wishing that you keep your high energy level forever, and a very happy birthday.

Teri

Thumbnail by ROSES_R_RED
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Sparkling light and Lotus for you're birthday dear, enjoy! Ric and Holly

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy, happy, joy, joy! Best wishes, Gita!!! ^_^

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday - may you have many, many more happy years! Becks^_^

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Gita ! Have a wonderful day full of sunshine.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday! Truly enjoyed meeting you last Saturday. A pound of chocolate has been eaten in honor of your special day.

Pat

Thumbnail by ecnalg
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

And I ate butter pecan icecream to go with Pat's chocolate in honor of your special day. Wishing wonderful things come your way today and every day. Terri

Thumbnail by aspenhill
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

THANK YOU ALL!!!! I just found this Tread! Thought with all the "migration" the birth day dates might have gotten lost.
I DID look for it--but decided it was OK if no one posted wishes to me...a bit Ho--Hum--but OK...Didn't do anything special----My daughter came over with some goodies and we just had a couple of drinks and that was that.

I LOVE all the beautiful pictures you all gifted me with. YES! i am dreaming of Spring--like all the rest of you.

You are all so awesome and special! May this Web Site never go away! May it stay just the way it is now--with everything fixed, of course.

Thank you again--Love, Gita

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Oops! Sorry Gita, I was "migrating" and missed it :( HUGE Brugmansias to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday!

Thumbnail by rcn48
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Gita! May this be the year that your "Yuk" bed becomes "Yum"!!

Thumbnail by stormyla

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.