PLEASE LOOK AND PRAY

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Pooh
I will continue to keep you ib my prayers.
Birdie

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Birdie and Dorthian for you prayers....am hoping I will continue to feel well and maybe this year do something in my garden since last year I did nothing.

Birdie what wonderful words to live by...

Deann

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

so glad your stll feeling and getting stronger have a wonderful summer if it ever gets here LOL
Gloria

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Gloria

missed seeing you at the Dow Know and Grow seminar this year....you missed a good one.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I diden't even know about it !!!!!!!!!!!DRAT ;0( I love to go to those who was there ???
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

deann, they are great words, are'nt they!! I'll not forget about you in my prayers, for continued healing.
Birdie

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Gloria

Dow has this event every year, call them and ask to be put on the mailing list.

Melinda Myers and Jeff Gillman were the speakers. Melinda talked about affordable eco friendly landscape makeovers. Later on in afternoon did another talk on flavorful landscapes. Amazing what you can do in your garden with pennies.

Jeff Gllman talked about garden remedies and the truth about organic gardening. Ya know all those home remedy's Jerry Baker talkes about....???.....well.......not gonna name bash him but..........you know the rest of the story.

Next year when I get notice of The Know And Grow date I will let you know.....

Deann

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.