What's Happening in your neighbourhood - Feb. 21 and later

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

Betty That quilt is stunning! a beautiful piece of work that I know you will treasure.
Good hay small square bales were 3.75 a couple of years ago then they went to 6.00 and last year 10.00.
Yikes that is a lot of money as a hard keeper may go through most of a bale a day.

Ann, don't have clue on how to change time any other way than how you described. I do know that my Apple asks for direct time not zones and it changed automatically for me. Yeah.

Linda I do hope Cooper is over the worst of his troubles and I bet he is happy to be home.

Carol I hope that the "storm" is over as it seems calmer now and the clouds are not so low.
I do know its dark now so at least I can't see it anymore. LOL
Ann

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

We can change the time in our preferences, but admin tells me they time poster has always had some bumps in the past. Maybe it was always supposed to change automatically, but didn't for me. Anyway, at this time it seems to have changed automatically and to get the time correct, I had to go change it back to standard time.

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

OH boy am I ever a dummy. I have never ever used the time on Dave's I always use the time displayed on my computer. My Dave's time is wrong.
Thanks for the new information Ann.
The other Ann

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

Ann i never did either until i had an email once that was for 30 min later.. like i was reading an email from the future.. thats when i looked to see for a time and finally found it.. it was off..

Victoria Harbour, ON

Must go check how to change mine as well..always thought that we went by DG time...hmmm, that will give me something to do today at work...

It's Friday, sooo looking forward to the weekend and just relaxing..body is telling me I need that..

What do you all have planned this weekend?

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

The Quilt is EXQUISITE Betty .. worth every penny .. a 'cherishable' for sure !!

The 'time' deal has , at times, drove me around the block and back. But, I found putzing around with the time zones in preferences worked.

Hope you enjoy your new jacket Ann and that DD will enjoy the gardening book.

Off to the prosthetist this morning to have a new runner put on the prosthesis ... a TRUE "Murphy's Law" story here!!
When Lorna was undergoing all her surgeries etc in Wpg., she had room and hospital changes. When we got home, she of course was only interested in the ONE runner. When the prosthetist asked for the left runner, I went BLANK !! WHERE had I put it ? Well .. we searched the house high and low, NO left runner. SO .. off we went, purchased NEW runners, that would have been on lets say a Wednesday afternoon. On Thursday morning I went out to the garage to get peanuts for the Blue Jays .. and what is sitting perched on a shelf .. BRAZENLY perched !! The LEFT runner LoL
Can't win for losing sometimes !!!

Thunder Bay is BACK to Seasonal temps .. windy and cool this morning .. knew it wouldn't last ..

Not up to much this weekend, just glad it's here ^_^

~M~

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

PS .. GREAT news re Cooper Linda ^_^

~M~

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.