Happy Birthday, DaylilyDiva

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Hoping your day is beyond compare! Enjoy!

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Jan, thanks so much for the wishes! I'm on travel with my husband, and his conference ends in about 30 minutes, so we're looking forward to a nice lunch and a relaxing afternoon here in Williamsburg, with not as much snow as we left behind in Falls Church!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

I almost missed the birthdays! Been spending too much time on that "other" site LOL Hope you have a wonderful day and that you'll find some of that snow melting when you get back home :)

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have a wonderful time!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Two in one day!!! COOL!!!
Happy Birthday Barb!!!
Hoping your special day is filled with memories!
Enjoy Williamsburg!!!

Thumbnail by VA_Wild_Rose
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Happy Birthday Barb! May your day be wonderful and your year full of health, prosperity, love and beautiful blooms. Enjoy your Birthday Trip!

Thumbnail by stormyla
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Barb, Sounds like you are having a great get away. Enjoy your weekend.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Barb. I guess you and Jill are Birthday twins :-) How fun to have a Williamsburg getaway. Sending birthday hugs your way. Terri

Thumbnail by aspenhill
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, twin! sorry it took me so long to make my way over to this thread...

Hope you had a frabjous day!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Best wishes for a great year! Sorry I can't post a DL pic for ya

Thanks for all the nice wishes, y'all!

Debbie, I also hope we'll return to a smaller mountain of snow. It would be nice to be able to SEE when backing out of the driveway!

flowerjen, stormy and Holly - love the daylilies, of course! ;-) I'm SO ready to see some green stuff poking up from under the snow.

Karen, what a beautiful morning glory - is it a relative of "Heavenly Blue"?

Terri, yep, Jill & I are Birthday Twins. It's been amazing to me how I find them... one of DH's cousins shares my birthday, and years ago, when I was on a tennis team, my doubles partner and I were chatting and discovered we had the same birthday & were born the same year! Another computer card-making friend in CA also has the same birthday. I think there is a statistics study out there that says that this is not as rare as one would think.

Thanks also to Jill, Ronnie and Sally! It was a great day, and hopefully the beginning of a much better year to come.

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Sorry I'm late, but maybe this will help you to extend it for a while. Have a happy year!!

Regards,

Teri

Thumbnail by ROSES_R_RED
Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Wow, another February birthday!! I am running out of good flower pictures!! Happy birthday to you, Daylilydiva!

Thumbnail by Foxnfirefly

Hey, Teri and Foxnfirefly,

Thank you both very much for the birthday wishes AND the daylily pictures! No worries about being "late" for me - I celebrate all year! LOL!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.