Happy Birthday Hart!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

We've missed you :( I didn't want to miss the opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday though! Hope you're able to join us again soon :)

Thumbnail by rcn48
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by onewish1
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday, dear! ((HUGS))

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear hart, Happy birthday to you. Hope all is well and that you have a great b'day. I know you are as much of a dog lover as I am, so here is a picture I recently re-discovered of my late Ashley with her pups. I kept a male and female from the litter - Jake and Jordan are now about 13...Terri

Thumbnail by aspenhill
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

And who can resist this? Don't pups just make you smile :-)

Thumbnail by aspenhill
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

too cute!!!

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Diane! I hope you have a wonderful day, one that is just the beginning of a great gardening year!

Birthday HUGS coming your way..............Barb

Thumbnail by DaylilyDiva219

Terri - those puppy pix are ADORABLE!!!! And mom was all white -wow..............Barb

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Diane, Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful healthy and peaceful year. Aquarians are the very best!!!

Thumbnail by stormyla
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

OH, Dianne!

Hope your day was wonderful!
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!
Yesterday was my daughters Birthday.....She turned 45.....AAAGGHHHH! I have kids THAT old!!!!!

Gita

Here are your Clustered Bellflowers last Summer. They finally took hold. Just beautiful--and in my "YUK" bed yet!

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday, Diane. Hope you had a swell day.
Wishing you much happiness!

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Just want to add my Birthday Wishes here as well. You are much in our thoughts.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Yes you are, every day.

Central, VA(Zone 7b)

Hart, Happy Birthday. This is my co-op bloom Benfica.

Thumbnail by Pamgarden
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday!! Best wishes for a really good year. Like others I think of you often and hope life is returning to peaceful.

Thumbnail by sallyg
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I have no idea how I missed it!!!! Hope it was a good one.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday, Hart!! I hope it was a day well spent with family and friends. I wonder how Bandit is growing and turning out to be?? Hang on for Spring, and best wishes for the coming year!

Thumbnail by Foxnfirefly
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Thanks so much, everyone. Sorry to be so slow replying. Been up to our eyeballs in snow out here, finally getting caught up a bit.

Terri, those puppies are adorable. They make me smile too, as do tulips, roses and look at those bellflowers, Gita!

Didn't do anything special on my birthday. Maybe after the spring thaw. LOL

Bandit is growing like a weed. The fur on his back is getting curly! He looks like he has finger waves. I've been crocheting like a madwoman the past few nights making him some sweaters because he's outgrown all his others and none of the stores here still have warm sweaters. I'll take some new photos soon.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Diane! Sorry I'm late to the party!!!
Hope you are well out there in the "valley"!

Thumbnail by VA_Wild_Rose
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

This whole snow can be so frustrating for me, and must be triple so for you. Late celebrations are still good ones!

Diane, I say celebrate all year, especially after the year you've just had!!! You deserve it. Hope the snow goes away and STAYS away. ;-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.