Flowerjen has a birthday today

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Wow - glad I saw this on that "newest postings" thing at the bottom of the page. Have only been on "active" threads today, so I know I've missed a lot.

Hope you had a wonderful, wonderful birthday, and may all your weeds be wildflowers! (This poor little angel is under 2 feet of snow right now)

Birthday hugs............Barb

Thumbnail by DaylilyDiva219
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Thanks Barb! Guess that's the original snow angel???

Yeah, I guess so. ;-> It's definitely a snow angel tonight, whether it likes it or not! BRRRRRR!

Hope you have a great gardening year!

And just so you don't think I'm a total nutcase, I see that your birthday was January 31st, and we DID note it over in the Mid-Atlantic forum as well. Myself included. LOL!

Heck, better to wish twice than not at all, yes?

Oy.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hee hee.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ^_^

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Hi Meredith! The hibiscus is "Fort Myers", hybridized here. This is how it looks when it first opens and then the yellow in it becomes more pronounced as the day passes. It's one of my favorites! Yes, Victor, it is a tropical. It would grow inside, I think, if there were a bright, sunny window for it during the winter. I wish I could offer a cutting, but I've struck out every time I've tried to do a cutting from any of my hibiscus. The last one I tried was with my beautiful "Mrs. Jimmy Spangler" which I'd love a few more of. I tried 3 separate techniques and struck out on all of them. I've had such good luck doing cuttings here that it surprises me that I can't get a hibiscus to take.

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks for letting me know! My uncle lives near Fort Myers, very nice down there. : )

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy belated

Thumbnail by ge1836
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Thanks JoAnn, always look foward to your pretty collages.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.