Superspot Blooming

Hamilton, OH

Super spot has finally Bloomed for me I have waited for quiet a while but finally this morning the Bloom opened up, not as dark Pink as I wanted but it's darker than I expected for this time of year

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49
Hamilton, OH

another one

bossier city, LA

Beautiful blooms. I know that you are enjoying them.
Janice

Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

This time of year I will take any bloom, any color, etc........

Hamilton, OH

Janice
Thank you, I am enjoying it, it has a faint scent to it,

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

Ken
I also have a Bud on my Elizabeth, I agree, any blooms this time of year is great

Elizabeth

Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

So thank you JT.

Hamilton, OH

Ken
you're right about that, Thank you JT, I sooo love that Brug, I can also Thank JT for Caitlyn, I have that one & my GD
is Caitlyn Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Elizabeth, she's just beautiful! I wish I had sumpin' blooming..LOL
Dee

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Elizabeth, she's lovely.

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

Elizabeth, she's lovely ,just lovely

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

Very pretty :)

Hamilton, OH

Good morning
I am glad everyone likes her as much as I do, I have a couple more Brugs with Buds right now I'll post Pic's as soon as they Bloom, I also have about 5 Amaryllis about too Bloom, it has turned sooo cold again, I am just glad too have anything Blooming, Come on Spring

Elizabeth

Brownstown, IN

Very pretty Elizabeth!!!
You are doing a wonderful job!
Brug blooms in January!

Karen

Hamilton, OH

Hi Karen
I have another Bloom about too open, I'll post a Pic of it also, I am glad you like her, it should be much darker when it
Bloom this spring/summer

Elizabeth

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

Your Super Spot bloom is lovely Elizabeth. I can't wait to see mine in bloom, I bet the color will be darker in the greenhouse than it will be when I plant it outside.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

She is totaly Lovely

Doris

Hamilton, OH

Patricia
I am sooo glad you got to see it in Bloom, I hope to cross it with Angels Exotic this spring, I have to post the other Bloom, I was amazed that the buds didn't drop off, I have waited a long time for it too Bloom, I sure do hope it gets
darker, I can't wait too see yours Bloom

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

Doris
thank you, it has been one of my favorites for the last year, I hunted the internet & finally found it for sale, the guy I got it
from sells really good plants, they aririve in great condition

Elizabeth

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Elizabeth can you tell us who you purchased it from.

Doris

Hamilton, OH

Doris
I bought it from Brads&Blooms, he is the nicest person, he is also a member here, he sends healthy nice size plants
he is a pleasure to deal with, there are also a number of members here that sells nice plants, that's how I found him
by being a member here
Doris
it has another Bloom today, I'll post a pic of it later on this evening

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

Doris
here is the second Bloom of Superspot Blooming, I hope you like it

Elizabeth

Victoria, BC(Zone 8a)

It's very pretty, Elizabeth.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Elikebeth, I don't just like it I LOVE it, the color is awsome.

Doris

Hamilton, OH

Doris
I will have to post the Pic's I took last night, it's much darker, it was well worth the wait, this spring, I am putting it in the ground beside Miss Behavin, that should make a great contrast, the double white next too the dark pink
I am glad you like it

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

Doris
I too these last night, I hope it shows up as dark as they really are

Elizabeth

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Elizabeth, Superspot was billed as being tomato red or the one that comes closest to red. Has it ever been that "red"? My Dorthea got very dark pink toward the end of October, but it was still a pink shade.

Thumbnail by bettydee
Hamilton, OH

Veronica
Superspot is Blooming in the house, the first time it has Bloomed for me, my Dorthea also got dark pink at the end of the year, it is a really pretty Blooms isn't it, I am hoping when I put it in the ground this Spring it will get darker
it being sold as the tomato color is what got my attention

Elizabeth

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

You'll have to keep us posted on the bloom color as the year progresses.

Hamilton, OH

Veronica
I sure will, I also have Amaryllis in Bloom, I'll post Pic's of them later on, I love them also, too bad they aren't fragrant
it's just nice too have Bloom for the winter

Elizabeth

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Doggone, girl. Where have I been.
Beautiful blooms you got.
Charleen

Hamilton, OH

Good afternoon Charlene
it's good to see you, here is what else is Blooming, hpoe you like them, the name is minerva Amaryllis

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

This Amaryllis is apple bloosom

Elizabeth

They are beautiful How have you been doing? Elizabeth.
Beautiful blooms you have. i still have maybe about half dozen Brugs in water and they are looking good.
Have several starts going on too. But not so lucky to have blooms.
Went to an Ingles Grocery Store and they had Orange Clivias blooming-thought of you.
You know they were beautiful.
Charleen

Hamilton, OH

Charlene
Thank you, my clivia now has seed pods, usually they don't Bloom until February, they Bloomed early, I am glad you have starts, I have planted a bunch of seed, some of them have popped up, I have one that has it's second set of leaves, my basement is so full of big Brugs, clipping & the new seedlings, it has been sooo cold, I have hibernated
the low last night was 12 degrees, I am sooo glad I didn't try to heat the green house, it wouldn't have been cost effective, but the middle of April it will be full
this fall/winter you'll have plenty of Blooms, I hope everything makes it for you, How are your mules doing in this cold?
oh my cat came back, that rascal don't get to go outside for very long now, but she has been a good girl she comes right back in when I call her
Elizabeth

Have you had her spayed yet? That is probably where she went. You don't think she's going to have babies, do you?
As long as the temp is above 20, I fgure I'm o.k. been a cold, wet, strange winter and will be glad when it's over.
The mule looks like a walking Mudball. They get their hooves trimmed tomarrow. Got to get them set up this afternoon. Put the ropes on the fence to hold them. John will be here at nine in am.
Charleen

Hamilton, OH

Charlene
I haven't spayed her yet, she's not pregnet yet, I am really lucky, I have to print out the paper work, to get her spayed for
$20.00, it's been a month since she's been back, your mule & donkey's have a good mama, I am sooo ready for Spring also, you start to get your warm up in march don't you, just think in 29 days you'll be playing outside, here we're really lucky if it's decent weather the end of April

Elizabeth

Yes, it usually starts in March. I have several Morning Glory seedling up, I think too early, I planted some Desert Rose seeds and some of them are up, but they are houseplants. If you want one, let me know. I am going to have enough. Just don't let Septiei eat them, they say they are poisonous. Went for a walk today and it is nice now. Was cold this AM. About 45 now. So that is not too bad.
Glad you are doing o.k. Sure did miss you.
Charleen

Hamilton, OH

Charlene
it's something, my cat doesn't bother any plants, she uses her litter box, & she lets the family know she's mine, but the one thing I was concerned about when I started letting her stay in was my plants, I am proud of her she doesn't seem to be interested in them, now a string of any kind is a different story, I am glad your seedling are doing great, Desert Rose is the one plant that doesn't do well for me, but I have a budda belly from seed, it's looking good, it grows fast
if all my Brug seeds do well I'll share some seedlings, the first week of may, they are all crosses
Elizabeth

All right!!! here is a pic of my lenten rose.
I don't have many blooms, right now. I'm bloomed out!!!!

Thumbnail by ridesredmule

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.