I will order from Pinetree and share shippping on seeds

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

EDIT--No More Requests---Order Has been placed, sorry but I have to move fast or things get all lost and messed up!!

I am going to order--if anyone wants just a few seed packs,. I'd be happy to add to my order and then mail to you for an extra buck instead of the 3.95 I think they are charging for basic shipping---or bring to Frederick seed swap.
Just dmail me within two weeks by 1-18.

I'll note on the swap thread if anything I am getting will be shareable size--I added something today that I know I can share but forget what it is at the moment. Not a whole lot of excitement in the catalog but the packet prices are good and thye cover the basics.

This message was edited Jan 12, 2010 10:10 AM

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Pinetree is great! They often offer smaller packs of seed, at correspondingly smaller prices. Hmm, where did I put that catalog... ;-)

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Sally, Thanks. There are two items I would like to have from them. I will dmail you. So sorry to have missed you yesterday

Athens, PA

Sally

do they have a website?

Yes, the packets may be smaller than some others but still always enough- I mean who really uses a whole packet of 500 seeds?

Great stormyla-- and I'm sorry you missed Longwood too. Good thing you weren't borderline and tried to tough it out though, it was awful cold. Maybe next year won't be so cold --SURELY next year won't be so cold! It was nice not having crowds there. On a nice winter day you could really enjoy the trees branching and the pond area.

Yep Carolyn22--they call it superseeds.com
https://www.superseeds.com/

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Sally, You have d-mail. My order may put you into the next shipping charge, just let me know. I guess they haven't heard of flat rate shipping boxes.

OK--I just placed an order to share . I forced myself not to go back and reconsider the clearance.or last chance things, example pansies which I just doubt I can care for in July when I'd start them for fa;ll transplanting.

OOPS, sorry critter I forgot you might still be thinking!! I didn't want to delay too much!! I can lose track of things so easily...

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Sally, no problem... I was coming up with far too long a list!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Guys, don't order too many more seeds until you see the list I will be posting on the Pa Swap list. Lot's of dgers have sent me packs of seeds.

Stormy, A gardener having to many seeds. LOL

You should see what I have on hand. My problem is deciding what to start this year, and there is always some new verity I just have to try.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Sally, Somebody sent me 5 seeds for Loufah Gourds. Do you want them?

Thanks but no--I have loofah seeds, grew them once myself still haven't used my loofah sponge! gotta use it or lose it!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

This message was edited Jan 11, 2010 8:11 PM

This message was edited Jan 12, 2010 10:19 AM

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Ric, I think Sally already placed her order. I was too late also...

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Well, maybe you two should split an order.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

That's what I was thinking. Wonder where I put my list... seems to me I was looking at some lettuce & nasturtuims I thought might make for a decorative (& edible) container...

Aw, Ric I am so sorry!! I just went and edited my first post; I should have done that before. I was afariad if I waited I would completely mess up. Short attention span ya know.....Gee you must like Okra. I'll give you a few Cow Horn seeds so you can grow a massive one and dry it.

Seeds have arrived and are all accounted for!

Oh goodie ! There is nothing I need right away. I ordered my Petunias from Parks directly, I usually start those early. The peas from Pinetree I usually plant by St. Pattie's Day so we still have some time.
Thanks Sally ; )

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.