GOSSARD

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

You've got a nice collection of Gossard's LilyDD. I especially love Green Arrow, Neon Flamingo and Star Storm. More for the wish list.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Love White Eyes Pink Dragon too!

Dayton, KY(Zone 6a)

Thank you Joy, Gossard is one of my favorite hybridizers. I currently have 21 of his intros and 3 seedlings I purchased from him. My best seedlings to date (purchased seeds) are Puffer Fish kids (tooth and Nails x Puffer fish). Should have some H Spider Monkey, H Pink Fang, and Neon Flamingo kids bloom this year - can't wait!

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Be sure to share the pics of your seedlings when they bloom. Those sound very promising.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Welcome back Joy. Guess the new house is in order or almost there ? Must be fun setting up the new garden with all those Hems. LOL!

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Thanks Mike. I had a lot of fun setting up the house. But now I'm ready to tackle the daylily beds. Wish I could start now. LOL

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

BLIZZARD BLAST(2009)

Thumbnail by nanny_56

Heavenly White Lightening(2010)

This message was edited Jan 10, 2012 11:30 AM

Thumbnail by nanny_56
Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Love that BLIZZARD BLAST Nanny.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I like it too!!!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Me too! There is so many pretty flowers that I don't know about. A few are hyped so and others are not :(

Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

I like Blizzard Blast too.:)

Blizzard Blast was a bonus when I bought Heavenly Angel Ice....still have not had HAI bloom.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

nanny, when did you add HAI? I planted 2 fans last Sept. I am hoping it will bloom some this coming yr. Keeping my fingers crossed. I like the pics of it!

Long story short...I bought one in spring 2009 directly from Mr. Gossard. .....when they sent it with BB as bonus. But when it bloomed it was not HAI. After some back and forth.....they sent 2 teeny, tiny fans of HAI in the fall of 2009. I managed to keep them alive thru the winter and last summer with the heat but they are still very small. I just am hoping for some growth in 2012 if they survive this winter. So not a realistic testament to the plant, I am sure.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

I got HAI as a gift plant from Ruthfilrose this past spring. Got a few blooms from it.

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Dayton, KY(Zone 6a)

My HAI, which I got in 2010, bloomed both 2010 and 2011 but has been slow to settle in and increase fans.
Hope yours blooms this year nanny.

Thumbnail by lilydaydreamer
Dayton, KY(Zone 6a)

When Bears Fly (2003)

Thumbnail by lilydaydreamer
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I purchased HAI about 3 years ago and it succumbed to crown rot. I never replaced it.

If mine doesn't make it I will not bother replacing it. Too many other good ones out there!

Poland, ME

Heavenly White Lightening

Thumbnail by Mainiac
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Some very nice ones, everyone. I don't have any of Gossard's that I know of, but would love to get some. I really like that BLIZZARD BLAST and GREEN ARROW.
Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.