Have Texas White Star Hibiscus for SASE

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 8b)

You will need to send me a small bubble envelope with 2 stamps on it. Please write in the lower left corner Tx white star so I know which seeds to send you. Please do not send me a regular envelope, I only send my seeds out in bubble envelopes so they get hand cancelled by the post office.

My address is in the exchange.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

SASBE going out in the mail Monday. Thanks. I have the tx red star and a white star will go great with it.
Mary

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi, I would love some Tx White Star seeds. Will you PLEASE tell me how to get to the address exchange so I can get your mailing address & send you a sasbe. I have not used this system enough to know how it works. Been looking for Address Exchange for 2 days to send some one else a sase. Thanking you in advance for your trouble. Happy New
Year to you & yours.

Judy Smith
1404 Cameron St
Ft Worth, Tx 76115-4213

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

http://davesgarden.com/address_exchange/

On the Home Page click on Extras from the toolbar at the top of the page, then click on Address Exchange. To be able to view it you have to be listed in it...

Hope this helps...

Kelly

Orangeburg, SC

Me, Me, I'd like some too. Sending a SABSE.

Judy, if you did not find my address let me know and I will dmail it to you.

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

hello Stetchworh, would you happen to have any more of you Texas White Star Hibiscus for SASE.
If so may I have some. I will send the SASE with your OK.
Happy Gardening Gale

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

still avail.? I'd like some, pls. thank you.

missg and vossner send your envelopes, still have a few more left

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks for your help, Kelly. Will be sending a sasbe for the seed. Have a wonderful New Year.

Hugs,
Judy

thank you. will do so tomorrow.

Jasper, TX

I would like to receive some of your white star Hibiscus seeds if you still have some.

Pawleys Island, SC

hi jggardner, if you still have a few of the white texas star seeds, I would love to send a sasbe. Please let me know. Thanks so much, Ibartoo

Send the envelopes I still have some.

Pawleys Island, SC

Thanks a bunch, it will go out tomorrow.
Linda

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Kelly, I sent you an envie with 2 sasbe enclosed along with 88 cents & a label to use.
Sorry I'm a little slow. My good friend's husband passed away on the 2nd & the funeral was today. Been busy doing what I could to help her & finally made it to the PO late this afternoon. He was diagnosed on the 17th of Dec so it has been one shock after another for the last month. Anyway, I had no idea how much postage to use for any of this. Sending you a bubble for your own use since you were nice enough to send me seed. Think you can even cut them in half & tape the end. I do appreciate these seeds....very much & will keep you posted on my progress with them. Been hoarding seeds to use for my "winter project" We are already having a horrid winter...for Texas. First White Christmas since 1924 & have had some smaller snows already. And, the really cold weather is supposed to move in tomorrow night. Hate winter! Hate any time I can't get outside & "play in the dirt." Will have a lot to look forward to with the seeds. Thanks very, very much. Do appreciate your generous offer of seed. Have a great week & stay warm.

Hugs,
Judy

trickiwoo, who did you send your envelope to?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

To Kelly in Phoenix. Will send you another tomorrow. Kelly sent me the link to the add.
exchange, which I was going nuts trying to find. Sorry about that. Think I'm going round the bend & I'm going to blame it on cabin fever. Thanks for noticing my mistake. Have a good night & stay warm.

Hugs,
Judy

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Judy!

Happens to the best of us - lol.

Hey, d-mail me if there are any seeds you might be looking for. I have lots of veggies and many many other things. Give me some ideas. I have a lot of different Hibiscus seeds too! My trade list is not complete - need to find the time to list all my seeds.

Since you sent me an envelope I think I should send it back to you with something in it - lol...

Kelly

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Sent you a Dmail, Kelly. Thanks again for your help.

Sent you a couple more SASBE envies, Stetchworth. Thanks for noticing my goof.

Hugs,
Judy

vossner, your seeds will be in the mail today, enjoy.

thank you so much

trickiwoo, missg and Deebie, I received your envelopes today and now they are ready to go in the mail on Monday.

Pawleys Island, SC

Stetchworth, I am sorry I haven't send the sasbe yet. I have been out of town on an emergency. I will try to mail it tomorrow. Thanks so much, Linda

ibartoo, no problem I still have some seeds for you.

stetchworth, Thank you

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you Stetchworth. Will let you know when they arrive.

Hugs,
Judy

Orangeburg, SC

Thanks, Stetchworth. I'll also let you know when I get mine.

I received my seeds in yesterday's mail. thank you so much. Now to wait until it warms up a little so I can sow them.

again, thank you for sharing.

Your welcome, hope you enjoy them.

Kurten, TX(Zone 8b)

Stecthworth - I would love some white seeds for this plant if you still have some. Can I send an SASBE?

Yes, send the envelope I still have some.

Orangeburg, SC

Stetchworth, I received my seeds in the mail today. I'm looking forward to planting them. Thanks, again.

Stetchworth, Thank you I received the seed.
Thank you

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Stetchworth, thank you so very much for the seeds you shared with me. I'm extremely proud to have them. Looking forward to warm weather & hope to have some pretty big seedlings by then. Thanks again.

Hugs,
Judy

You are all very welcome, hope you enjoy them in your gardens.

jggardner, I put your seeds in the box at the post office this morning. I also returned one of the stamps you sent as it only takes two to send. hope you enjoy these.

Pawleys Island, SC

Hi Stetchworth, I am so sorry I have not mailed the sasbe. I had a death in the family and haven't sent anything out. Please do not continue to hold the seeds for me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks a bunch, linda

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Hi. I've also not been able to mail my sasbe due to no money for postage. I get my check tomorrow and can put it out in the mail if you still have some seeds left.

I still have some left.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.