A Wee Wassail...

Lodi, United States

Can we get a warrant to look for wren's spellchecker at greykyttyn's?

Probable cause....she is know to come from a family connected to the defacement of wren's marbles...it is weak unless we can find DNA evidence--but mitochondrial DNA could easily be present, isolated from the hairs of wren's Demon Child which would have certainly clung to the marble and would then have been transferred to the perpetrator's clothing as they cracked the marbles...

I bet greykyttyn's house is a hotbed of fiber evidence.

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

:(

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

But wait, we must consider all angles. Is it possible that Grey is being framed?! Possibly even by her chickens?

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

well i do have a hen that just went broody.. maybe Silkie isn't actually sitting on eggs.. maybe she's sitting on your marbles instead.

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

or maybe Henrietta took them... she's been lurking in the shadows for awhile.. who knows where she's been sneaking around too.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Hmmmm....we need a Chief Livestock Investigator....

Lodi, United States

{{{Moxon! Snap out of it! Haven't you noticed that grey is pointing at EVERYONE else! I suspect she will throw her DM under the bus at any moment....Don't get too distracted by procedurals...there is only one person who is an obvious suspect....everything else reeks of rosie sprats}}}

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

i didn't do it. :(

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

{{{{{Oh right! Dastardly Rosie and her sprats!! Must snap out of it. Nearly done in by a hoodwink!}}}}

Lodi, United States

No one said you did, greykyttyn....but you have to admit that your behaviour has been very suspicious. I think you should begin to help the authorities with their inquiries....and stop whimpering....

{{{Okay, I am the Bad Cop---who is stepping in to play the Good?}}}

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

yes u did! u accused me of it!

(ur a little too good at bad cop)

Richmond, TX

{{Certainly not me!}} But -

I think there might be enough missing, misplaced or damaged marbles to warrant a class action suit. Do they get juries? And if so where am I to find enough marble-less peers?

Lodi, United States

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of music and song:

"I am the very model of a Marble Major General
I've information vegetable, animal and mineral (quartz and agate marbles, don't you know)
I know the deeds of greykyttyn and quote the cimes historical,
From spellcheck to cracked marbles in orders catagorical....."

Lodi, United States

"I'm very well aquainted too with actions class and otherwise,
I'll represent the victims and I'll win unless the felon flies..."

Richmond, TX

Admirable, wish I could read fast enough to do it justice.

Clarkson, KY

I can and I'm LMBO!! {{{Heey, let's do the LiMBO Rock!!}}}

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Wow, the creativity has just gone up a notch! Gilbert and Sullivan would be proud....

off to work...urgh...

Clarkson, KY

http://www.fullervoice.com/cluck/bells/play.html

from dearest brotherling...enjoy!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Oh my goodness that was perfect! I am just about splitting my sides. I am totally, absolutely, without question, represented by the one in the back row, second from the left. Yup, that's me.

Clarkson, KY

Claire -you are absolutely beautiful!! lolol...

Clarkson, KY

just to say -I am still wiping tears out of my eyes form that one....what you are suggesting...I don't quite know...but I almost believe your special form of joie de vivre might be something like what you say it is...ohhelp....

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I really should stop reading this site at work, it makes me laugh too much....LOL!!!!

I happen to have a jar on my desk with marbles in it, I can send some to anyone missing too many.

GreyKyttyn, your NWD is in the mail! I hope you like it.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Methinks I could be a Jurist on the Panels of Jurists or a Podge on the HodgePodge of Deciders. I have experience with pastry logic and I think that perchance Wren's marbles might have been half-baked by an UNSUB.

Richmond, TX

And Loreen just where did you get all those extra marbles? I think this bears investigating...

Lodi, United States

True, but there is the sad issue of marble hoarding...we need professional mental health back-up, just in case.

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Porkpal......um, I have the right to remain silent....heheheh

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

GASP! Catscan! We have a second suspect! Loreen has just pled the fifth. Oh boy, it's getting interesting now!

Ba-bawwwk!

Lodi, United States

The reporting of lost marbles is a nationwide phenomenon--

I'm thinking organized crime....or a syndicate of international marble brokers working with small independent agents like grey and Loreen.

We need to be more disciplined to combat this threat.

Operation Scattered Marbles???? Or.....?

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I'm going back to my corner now and quietly knit. ;)

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

The Mystery of the Meandering Catseyes by Aggie Christie...

Clarkson, KY

lolollololololoolloolo....................that's it in a nutshell!

Lodi, United States

Do we have a Titian-haired sleuth among us?

Clarkson, KY

MsJ??

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Speaking of wassails again for a moment, does anyone else watch the Buns and Chouchou videos on YouTube? The singing rabbits? Because when I do, I generally collapse into giggles. Especially the Florence Henderson Hair one. I didn't even watch the Brady Bunch, but seriously, this is quite a classic moment that you all should watch, if you like rabbits, and have a sense of humour.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bunsandchouchou#p/a/u/1/uQ3FH07gB-I

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Borrowed from Ginger...
We Wish You a Marey♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Barnmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Marey ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Barnmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Marey ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Barnmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...

Richmond, TX

I'm jealous, my computer can't sing.

Clarkson, KY

Nor mine, porkpal...I just copy and paste...

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

i want mine to make hearts like that!!!!

it can't sing either.. but i'd settle for hearts!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.