Pre-Holiday Snow Storm

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Good luck rcn--and we are grateful that Rick was not IN the hoop house working to save it when it went down...

Ric (Holly's) What are the odds on that, water going out?? We have had the oil tank get so cold it wouldn't flow in the line, and had to put a lightbulb and blanket on. you're so right. (20 yrs LOL) Hubby had put this one in sixteen years ago and used threaded couplings for the water so it was pretty easy. Impressive how fast the new one can heat the tank. And like the old one was , probably so well insulated it did not make a special place for seedling warming- :( LOL

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh my, the adventures you guys have been having. Glad everyone is ok. I never know quite what to feel about the snow - it sure is pretty, but it also makes a lot of things difficult. I live on a non state maintained lane, and have to worry about getting about 1 mile plowed to be able to get in and out. Luckily, never lost power this time.

My niece Erica Rose sent me this picture of the snowman that she and her dad built. She is growing up so fast!

Thumbnail by aspenhill
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

whoa... that looks huge!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

What a great, great snowman. LOL

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Wow, That's one fabulous Frosty!! Looks like Erica Rose is lovin it!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

The rain has really melted a lot of the snow. I wish we could keep the pretty white over the mud and just wash away the dirty salt and street crud. Addy was so happy yesterday just laying in the snow with a fresh bone to gnaw; now its puddle/mud galore.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

sorry to hijack the thread.. but if you guys don't mind.. would you vote for our house??

http://www.tackylighttour.com/christmas_lights/tour.aspx?decorationid=963

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.