Rawlings Conservatory Christmas Show

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

For those that have the time, Holly and I have always found our visits here to be quite nice.
http://www.baltimoreconservatory.org/ Donations are requested ($2 per), tours are available for groups, and they do have an interactive cell phone program. Holly's parents really enjoy the relaxed atmosphere there. Ric

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks for posting this Rick.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Your Welcome! I don't know Stormy, I think we're the only one outs here again! Everyone else must be in a shoppers stupor or cookie comas! LOL Ric

This message was edited Dec 17, 2009 9:12 AM

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

We actually got there with the kids last year--ten minutes before closing time!! and never got back. Maybe this year, after Xmas.
I'm neither in shopper stupor nor cookie comas, (LOLOL) darn it, have had many hours inside looking out at the snow and thinking--why am I not better prepared for Xmas, again??

Central, VA(Zone 7b)

That looks like a must the next time we go to PA. We go via Rt 81, but I'd like to make a spring run and come back on the eastern coast via Williamsburg and Brent & Becky's Bulbs.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Thanks for the link. We might be able to get both our moms together and go do this.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.