Thumbnail by paczona
Los Angeles, CA(Zone 10b)

Dragons Heart

Thumbnail by paczona

Maroon Stars lost all its yellow with the colder temps

Thumbnail by paczona
zone 6a, KY

Wow. I should quit looking, they are all so pretty. I still think my plants are pretty, but you guys have stunning blooms :). Thank you for sharing them. Hey, posting them here is a way to make the bloom last longer than a day!

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I found a site for hibiscus by Winn. Does anyone know anything about this person?

Huber Heights , OH(Zone 5b)

Marti001,

I would suggest, tried and true hibiscus (triedandtruehibiscus.com) or Hidden Valley hibiscus or Hibiscus Place. Check Wynn's feedback here on Daves before you order from him, I myself prefer the 3 I mentioned above.

I hope this helps,
Patrick

Hi Marti001,

I agree with Patrick. Check on Wynn's feedback before you order from him. The three vendors above are great..

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Jon, you have given us another parade of stunning blooms. All are fantastic but I think I
I like Dragon's Heart the best. Nope, its T Purple Splendor or T Blushing Sun or, etc., etc., etc. They are all wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us.

Judy

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

All are out standing Jon, you are a great gorgeous hib collector indeed. keep them photos comming, I really enjoy them.

Wilfred

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Thats I'll check out your suggestions for getting hibs.

San Bernardino, CA(Zone 8b)

Jon, your pictures are just beautiful!!! Are your plants outside right now, or do you have them inside or in a greenhouse? I live in San Bernardino, and have only had one bloom out of over 200 plants in the last few weeks, and some of my plants (all outside) are looking far less than great. My mom lives in Corona, and hers are also outside and beautiful. I guess it must be that extra 10 degrees or so that we are colder here at the base of the mountains :-(

Thanks so much for sharing your beauty!!

Marti001, I definitely agree with the vendors noted above - they are all top notch sellers. Do check Wynn's feedback...

karen

Thanks Karen,

I'm growing outside right now in two locations. I have around 20 or cvs growing on my balcony in Los Angeles and the rest of my collection in a shade house I made over the summer in Cypress. Its still blooming out this way but has slowed down a lot. I was going to add film to my structure for the winter but decided to give myself a break and put it up next year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.