Winter Projects

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Well, it is snowing here in MD. Not sticking, but big fluffy flakes coming down. I hope it sticks enough that I can get some pics of my Dragon Wing Begonias, Pineapple Sage, and red Canas blooming and covered in snow.

The photo is from last winter - my 3rd cousins sledding in Pittsburgh, PA.

So, now my thoughts also turn to all the other "cold weather" projects I hope to accomplish btwn now and SPRING!!!!

So, what are we all going to do to keep ourselves busy this winter????

Today I plan to finish binding a quilt and I have the butter & cream cheese softening so I can mix up some cookie dough a bit later.
My neighbor will be over later this afternoon to help me move the 2 desks and hang my winter curtains in the dining room.

The tree went up yesterday - pre-lit made it so easy!!!!! Decorations will probably start coming out tomorrow.

And another holiday season approaches and I still don't have a nice tree skirt!!!!!! One of thes years, I'll get one made.

Thumbnail by Qwilter
This thread has 49 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!