Stormy - this week's hot new music video

Shenandoah Valley, VA

For real. It's had 9 million hits. It cracked me up big time. The chickens are my favorite.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MuppetsStudio

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I love that song...and the Muppets.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Hart, LOL I loved the drummer and pianist and of course, the RODENT EATER!!!!!!!

I can't begin to think what Mick & Marianne Faithful are thinking about this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9uNjS_0-I8

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

gee that 9 mill is darn good for something that was really popular , um, thirty years ago???

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Uh Sal, It's almost 40!!!! I still love it and remember it like it was yesterday. Mick & Keith wrote this song for Marianne Faithful, Mick's babe du jour, pop star and muse of the Stones, just after she recovered from a heroin overdose.

hm, I was timing the Muppets from their prime time show, that I used to watch with my sis and her high school boyfriend. That means I was early-mid teens, so that was 'just' thirty-SOME years ago......
Give me a break, I just turned 50 and already leaving snakes in my van!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Snakes in your van? Do I even want to ask?

A very little one. And dead. And in a bag. For two weeks.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

I love the muppets!! Glad I stumbled on this and if you do not mind I am going to share witht he Southwest Forum.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Finally got the link to work... brilliant!

Sally, I know you didn't kill that snake. Why were you picking up roadkill? Science class show & tell? I had a dead hawk in my trunk once, but that was just for the weekend... he (or rather his wing & his beak) turned into a classroom exhibit.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Sally, Do you still have the snake photo? Was this the little one you had wapped through your fingers?

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Great video! Thanks so much.I love the Muppets, as I was watching it I was remembering the names of the characters, Animal the Drummer, Janice the guitar player, Rolf the piano player, Sam Eagle, etc. It was great.

marie, I'm sure we don't mind.! Welcome! Wacka Wacka (Fozz E Bear)

The snake--my mom had this 'horrible' story about finding this snake in her cellar steps--oh how horrible it was, and she poured bleach on it, and it wiggled and withed (Of course!) and then she whacke d it to death and got it in a grocery store bag. Then when I came up--she pulled the bag out of the trash to show me. Geeez, the snake couldnta been more than 3/8 inch diam, a little garter snake. OK fine, (Why get yourself all worked up over that??) Into the trash, Mom goes in hosp with breathing trouble, I put trash out, I take trash can back, empty except for one small bag stuck in the bottom--the snake that wouldn' t go away! Can't have her coming out of hosp and still seeing that, so it goes in the back of the van. And promptly forgotten with the other zillionthings to do, visitng mom, taking her home, life in general, etc. and that is why I had a snake in my van- till hubby said there was a smell...Hey at least I remembered to get moms attic squirrel out of the van the same day it went in, now that woulda been a smell.

This message was edited Dec 4, 2009 7:52 PM

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Goodness! Well, as I said, I was sure you didn't commit snakicide. LOL

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I don't know who I feel sorrier for, your mom or the little snake. LOL

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

My friend once was coming back from the market with a full load of groceries to load her RV up for their vacation. When they returned from vacation, they opened their car door and almost passed out. Here, a pack of hamburger had fallen out of the grocery bag and spent the vacation under the front seat of the car that was left at home in July for 2 weeks. Yee Gads!!!

c-I am snake-aphilic, 99 %

h- I just wish she woudln't upset herself so for a little tiny snake!

s--Pheeeeeeeeeeeew!!

But we digress, and I apologize!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.